illegal immigration

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
people who just read, and dont post, huh? we need a lot more of them on this site!

reading > writing, don't you know that?!?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gettin mad because for some reason every f**king black person or white person implies that every hispanic is a MEXICAN WHEN WERE NOT
Last time I checked, Puerto Ricans were American citizens.

Cubans? Well, they are fleeing a Communist nation. Get on dry land and it seems like they are good to go. :what: I don't know.

Dominican Republic? I probably see 20,000 Mexicans for every 2 Dominicans. It was different in the North East. Lots of Dominicans there. I don't know why they would want to move from a tropical island to where it is "vetty code I'n from island where it warm..."

Look, all I know is that you do not want to get a hand job from a Rio Grande Valley girl. They been working the fields since they were 6. It's like getting jacked off with a cheese grater. :shock:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last time I checked, Puerto Ricans were American citizens.

Cubans? Well, they are fleeing a Communist nation. Get on dry land and it seems like they are good to go. :what: I don't know.

Dominican Republic? I probably see 20,000 Mexicans for every 2 Dominicans. It was different in the North East. Lots of Dominicans there. I don't know why they would want to move from a tropical island to where it is "vetty code I'n from island where it warm..."

Look, all I know is that you do not want to get a hand job from a Rio Grande Valley girl. They been working the fields since they were 6. It's like getting jacked off with a cheese grater. :shock:
Ya dejalo, he's 17yrs old. He's just a baby!

Another thing about Rio Grand Valley bitches is that they're ALL virgins, every single last one of them. They've been f**ked by every last one of their boyfriends but still, they're virgins. You could be in the back seat of your grand parents car with a valley girl, TWO of your fingers in her a*****e while kissing her passionately and bitting her lip 'til it draws blood. She takes off your pants and rubs your swollen meat stick against her muffin. As soon as you're about to stick it in she abruptly stops and says, "What kind of girl do you think I am, I'm not a b***h! I'm a virgin."

if I had a nickle.......

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first of all the united states 1 dollar bill is near worthless and as one political official stated if we don't deport and clean up its going to be another mexico

idk tho its a tough topic because some people feel that hey you weren't born here and if you can't get here the normal and correct way they don't come at all.... others feel this is a country of opportunity .

I say california and its gangs have grown since more and more like to pop up and seek a gang to join and then cause more problems for the city and the people in it. It is not just cali its all over the Usa and its crazy.

There have been numerous accidents were the person who caused it was illegal and had no insurance and this was considered a good thing because then police arrive and its bye bye for the immigrants

The CA freeways have doubled and its too crowded now

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya dejalo, he's 17yrs old. He's just a baby!

Another thing about Rio Grand Valley bitches is that they're ALL virgins, every single last one of them. They've been f**ked by every last one of their boyfriends but still, they're virgins. You could be in the back seat of your grand parents car with a valley girl, TWO of your fingers in her a*****e while kissing her passionately and bitting her lip 'til it draws blood. She takes off your pants and rubs your swollen meat stick against her muffin. As soon as you're about to stick it in she abruptly stops and says, "What kind of girl do you think I am, I'm not a b***h! I'm a virgin."

if I had a nickle.......
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!:bluelol: No s**t right!!!:bluelol:
I got hooked up with a Valley Girl by my friend "Chuy" (Maria deJesus) She stuck her 60 grit hands down my pants and was pulling on my crank like she was trying to tear it off or something. I go to slide it in on her and get that same response! :???::suprise:

There have been numerous accidents were the person who caused it was illegal and had no insurance and this was considered a good thing because then police arrive and its bye bye for the immigrants
My old Swift GA got wiped out by an illegal in a bigass Country Squire wagon. The Dallas Police were not too interested in doing anything because the other driver was illegal. They wrote her a citation for Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility, impounded her wagon, and sent her on her way.

I Should have gotten hit in Irving where the Police call ICE.

junior h.m

5+ Year Member
dude i got banned for saying stupid s**t,, oh well i got over it =)

but i honestly feel that this thread should be closed, for a few reasons:
its a racial thread
theirs many of nationality's in CC
and obviously we know OC CIVIC is racist,,,j.k

but cmon mod's 17 Pages,,,this thread got overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude i got banned for saying stupid s**t,, oh well i got over it =)

but i honestly feel that this thread should be closed, for a few reasons:
its a racial thread
theirs many of nationality's in CC
and obviously we know OC CIVIC is racist,,,j.k

but cmon mod's 17 Pages,,,this thread got overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet you broke another rule to come back and post......

you'll get banned again as per the rules, congratulations

b18ef209

5+ Year Member
it surpises me how everyone picks on illegal immigrants due to that they do not pay taxes, yet no one bothers to get educated on what's happening with your tax money! Does anyone know that it is illegal to tax in the US but could anyone tell me why the US does tax so much?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it surpises me how everyone picks on illegal immigrants due to that they do not pay taxes, yet no one bothers to get educated on what's happening with your tax money! Does anyone know that it is illegal to tax in the US but could anyone tell me why the US does tax so much?
I have now read two completely retarded posts from you.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i pick on them because they are parasites... they come to this country and are granted all types of help that regular TAX PAYING american citizens DONT get... and if you really think you can get away with not paying taxes go for it..

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL at this thread, I forgot about it......................

I don't understand why some people are SO worry about other people not paying taxes.
Who gives a f**k!!!!!!!!! Mind your own f**king bussiness and stop bitching about 'why immigrants don't pay taxes?" "why we should help them?" bla, bla, bla.....................

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thats the answer :roll:

dont worry about hospitals going broke due to federal law that requires them to provide emergency treatment regardless of immigration status or ability to pay, which then when they dont pay, MY TAX dollars pay for THEM .... yet i couldnt get free treatment for s**t and would get continual collection letters from a hospital if i went in for emergency treatment with no health insurance.

dont worry about the prison system going broke because they have to house these damn lawbrakers

dont worry about the justice system being CLOGGED because they also have to deal with these lawbreakers.

taxes pay for a lot of s**t, and they get higher all the time, and they should NOT go to help people who arent supposed to f**king be here.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL at this thread, I forgot about it......................

I don't understand why some people are SO worry about other people not paying taxes.
Who gives a f**k!!!!!!!!! Mind your own f**king bussiness and stop bitching about 'why immigrants don't pay taxes?" "why we should help them?" bla, bla, bla.....................
the only help we should give them is help getting the f**k out of our country...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thats the answer :roll:

dont worry about hospitals going broke due to federal law that requires them to provide emergency treatment regardless of immigration status or ability to pay, which then when they dont pay, MY TAX dollars pay for THEM .... yet i couldnt get free treatment for s**t and would get continual collection letters from a hospital if i went in for emergency treatment with no health insurance.

dont worry about the prison system going broke because they have to house these damn lawbrakers

dont worry about the justice system being CLOGGED because they also have to deal with these lawbreakers.

taxes pay for a lot of s**t, and they get higher all the time, and they should NOT go to help people who arent supposed to f**king be here.
some peopel are too dense to understand things like that..