I'm calling You out

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ron when does your aarp check come through? maybe that will be the day you decide you are finally too old for forums for old commuter s**t boxes.

RonJ

Banned
Word has it via PM's in HT (to everyone except for you), that you couldn't decide between a glassbottom boat or a cleveland steamer, so you went with the dutch oven!
^Now that's a low blow.:x

I'm pretty sure that you might be ugly!

RonJ

Banned
ron when does your aarp check come through? maybe that will be the day you decide you are finally too old for forums for old commuter s*** boxes.
Damn you Tom. That's also a low blow.

I'll have you know my Civics run better than your Rolls Royce...and get better gas mileage! Take that you dirty rat!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let's tumble Hex. To the death! I'll start. You're a stinkin' nincompoop! There. I've said it. What say you?
When I catch you, I'm gonna grab your eyes and shove 'em down your pants, so you can watch me kick the crap out of you, okay?! And I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!

RonJ

Banned
When I catch you, I'm gonna grab your eyes and shove 'em down your pants, so you can watch me kick the crap out of you, okay?! And I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!
I'm slowly losing my self respect but I'm not down yet. Mostly because I don't know what the hecz you're talking about.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you give an answer to a tec question, you just google it anyways. we dont need you here. all the answers are in the webz, why do people even make help threads any more. EVERY single question has been asked/answered.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you give an answer to a tec question, you just google it anyways. we dont need you here. all the answers are in the webz, why do people even make help threads any more. EVERY single question has been asked/answered.
What's on the left side of the pink panthers right lung?

Betcha can't find that s*** on the googz!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just to piss you off, bc youre an over zealous bigot?

RonJ

Banned
Lucky you're here to tell the boys how to dress and act like men, despite the fact that you're not a man!

Ha! Take that you nasty knucklehead.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lucky you're here to tell the boys how to dress and act like men, despite the fact that you're not a man!

Ha! Take that you nasty knucklehead.
:popcorn:

And the fight's on. :lol:

RonJ

Banned
Come on! Are you on sedatives? This is the off topic forum. Wake up! Get controversial. Start a heated argument. Show some anger. Disagree. Show some hate (well up to the point where the boys delete your posts). =)

For example, let's start this back up by discussing how Tom hides his extreme femininity by trying to act manly.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Come on! Are you on sedatives? This is the off topic forum. Wake up! Get controversial. Start a heated argument. Show some anger. Disagree. Show some hate (well up to the point where the boys delete your posts). =)

For example, let's start this back up by discussing how Tom hides his extreme femininity by trying to act manly.
We could start with that, but I am offended sir. I am a MAN not a boy!

:lol: