I'm calling You out

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
I hate adjustable rate housing loans! I hate being forced to buy health insurance! This is 'merica damnit! Lazy white mother fu***rs make me sick! And so do all other colors of lazy mother fu***rs!
I hate bit*h ass wives who think the world owes them something and that choke the manlyness out of their husbands for their own gradification.

I hate honey booboo and the hate machine calle "the learning channel" for making the south look like a bunch of drooling, ranch dressing drinking, slobs! Cause you know what!? Everyone wants to fu*#in move to upstate south carolina! Why?! I dont know .... Maybe so they can look down on us in person! Well f*%@ that!

I'll be back im starting to cool off. Lemme figure out what the hell else i got erkin my fu#&*ng nerves. Anyone offended? Yell at me or fu**#ng yell with me. Im callin yooooou out! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-chris mother fu*#*rs!

RonJ

Banned
I hate adjustable rate housing loans! I hate being forced to buy health insurance! This is 'merica damnit! Lazy white mother fu***rs make me sick! And so do all other colors of lazy mother fu***rs!
I hate bit*h ass wives who think the world owes them something and that choke the manlyness out of their husbands for their own gradification.

I hate honey booboo and the hate machine calle "the learning channel" for making the south look like a bunch of drooling, ranch dressing drinking, slobs! Cause you know what!? Everyone wants to fu*#in move to upstate south carolina! Why?! I dont know .... Maybe so they can look down on us in person! Well f*%@ that!

I'll be back im starting to cool off. Lemme figure out what the hell else i got erkin my fu#&*ng nerves. Anyone offended? Yell at me or fu**#ng yell with me. Im callin yooooou out! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-chris mother fu*#*rs!
Keep em comin. That's a nice start, but I sense you're holding back. Set the beast free.

By the way, you're also a dumb s***. (<-- thrown in just to keep with the hateful tone of this thread)

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
What do you call nuts on the wall, walnuts. What do you call nuts on a chest, chestnuts. What do you call nuts on your lips, d**k in your mouth.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats right, every day starts as a failure, have to fight for victories fag.

RonJ

Banned
Tom, would please insult me. I'm bored.

Or do prefer to be called buzz? Or buttom?