I'm finally back with wheels

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna try popping those dents and maybe change my trans fluid. Someone is gonna come give me $2k for the car when he gets his tax money. I hope so.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
what are you going to get if they do come get it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I haven't heard back from him in a week. I might be going to look at a 96 civic ex with 200k for trade. He redid bearings, new rotors, breaks, eater pump, distributor, radiator, head gasket, o2 sensor, hubs, new bumper, and no rust. Just needs a speed sensor. He says it grinds a little going into third, but he will include and extra transmission. I can't tell if its black or green from the picture though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why would you trade for something that has 200K+ miles.. you thought this car had problems, wait until you get one with 200K+ miles.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never mind. Damn flakers. Think I'll go out and try popping some dents.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why would you trade for something that has 200K+ miles.. you thought this car had problems, wait until you get one with 200K+ miles.
I bought a civic with 205k the only things that I've fixed is a new radiator and the distributor o ring. It needs an oil pan gasket, but it barely leaks, other than that there are no problems.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looked good, but I asked the guy if were ,meeting up and he said no. Wtf? He just said he would on Facebook last night, then I go to text him this morning and he says no. Stupid people.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He was probably drunk then sobered up this morning...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah f**k cars with over 200k, compression test it before you buy it! lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's nothing wrong with getting a car with over 200k. As long it was maintained well.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well apparently wherever u guys are people are a bit better at maintaining hondas. My car had over 200k on it when I bought it and it had a blown head gasket a month later since they were kind enough to run barsleak in it before selling it to me. Same thing with the other 3 Hondas around me that we're purchased with over 200k. One has a rebuilt engine now, one has a d15b1 with a b7 cam and intake manifold to replace the b7 that was burning a quart I oil a week. An the other is waiting on a new head gasket soon. Not sayin every Honda over 200k is gonna be having some issues soon but I have yet to have any luck with buying one that way lol. Though they all do pass emissions tests like that which is pretty amazing haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just make sure u buy it stock from an older adult would be my suggestion.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If only there were cars like that around here.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine has 200k, runs perfect, no lights, and it doesnt even burn oil. needs none between changes

but its all stock and owned by older adults before me, i also have all the previous service records