Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to order two more amber bulbs but I can't find halogen anywhere
What are they for?

And I really wanna do my climate control amber also, but I hear its a pain in the ass

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are they for?

And I really wanna do my climate control amber also, but I hear its a pain in the ass

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
my cluster is 2/3 amber lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, picky picky. Mine looks great, and the color is evenly distributed throughout the cluster.
im extremely picky, small details add up and little stuff bothers the hell out of me. which is why my car will never be done

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im extremely picky, small details add up and little stuff bothers the hell out of me. which is why my car will never be done
Lol. I'm becoming too attached to my car. I'm about to just buy the auto to manual parts before I go to college and just swap it up there.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. I'm becoming too attached to my car. I'm about to just buy the auto to manual parts before I go to college and just swap it up there.
they would probably let you, i even know the teacher to ask to do it lol he lets you do anything as long as it involves cars and learning somehow

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they would probably let you, i even know the teacher to ask to do it lol he lets you do anything as long as it involves cars and learning somehow
I'm almost set on it. I really don't wanna try swapping the other trans in my driveway and trying to go through the hassle of selling and buying another one.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm almost set on it. I really don't wanna try swapping the other trans in my driveway and trying to go through the hassle of selling and buying another one.
sell that extra trans that wouldnt make a difference probably, and buy a manual one. i have a shifter for you awhile lol i might have friend with most the stuff you need. or ill buy his stuff and you buy mine. he has a gsr trans i want

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The thing that discourages me from the manual swap is I don't have $7-800

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will probably get another job in the summer. Next up is front brakes. Could my alignment be off if braking from high speeds causes a lot of vibration?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will probably get another job in the summer. Next up is front brakes. Could my alignment be off if braking from high speeds causes a lot of vibration?

nope, warped rotors. goes over the high spot faster so more vibration

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or seized caliper slide pins...very common Honda problem. Greg you should know this!
that wouldn't cause the pulsing though, but it is a common problem on all cars. that boot leaks at all, game over but an easy fix

but I check slide pins anytime I do brakes and grease them, something he will be taught very soon

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay is there anyway to check for warped rotors? I was reading that you can't really check it, only feel it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay is there anyway to check for warped rotors? I was reading that you can't really check it, only feel it.

unless you have a run out gauge, not really

the pulsing is definitely your rotors though. its the piston compressing the pads together and it thumps every time it goes over the high spot. indirectly the slide pins could cause it by making a pad possibly drag and over heat it, which the rotor would maybe have a blue hint to it then so check those and grease them but you cant use regular grease. you need high temp stuff designed for brakes or it gets dry and thick and makes sliding harder

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hopefully I'll be able to get on it. Hours got cut again. I'll just buy a rotor reach week and the pads in like two weeks lol.