Intertwined's '99 DAP hatch

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmmmm so im wondering. do i go with EM Racing rear strut bar and trunk bar, or the PWJDM 4 point rear strut setup.......only thing that has me going hmmmm is that the PWJDM one covers what i want to do for under $300 but to get the full effect from the EM Racing setup id have to get all 3 pieces at over $400........hmmmmmmmm lol

EM Racing triangulated trunk set up

PWJDM 4 point setup

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah bruh, miracle X bar!! :thumbs up

Oh yeah^ a couple posts back, my next wheel/tire purchase is gonna be buddy club p1 wheels or 949 6ul, with Yokohama advan rubbers... Fo sho.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gonna look nice either way Roma.........and Mym why dont you like PWJDM? i know theyre overpriced on alot of stuff, but from what ive read and seen their strut bars are pretty good quality........

as for the miracle X bar. i just really dont like the caged in look. i know tieng the C pillars to the struts and all that does its job, but i just dont want it that visible. so i want to go with the floor bracing and keep my cargo cover.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like u answered your own question...

And i dont like them cuz ive been around the scene for so long and ive seen what theyve done and im not a fan.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not 100% answered lol. thats why i was asking opinions between either the EM Racing one or the PWJDM one. im not sure what you mean by what theyve done though. are you talking about all their replicas of stuff? i r confused lol. enlighten me.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did the initial clean up on the wheels today. sprayed them down with some aircraft paint stripper stuff, hosed them down and dried them off. next up is sanding

and dunno how normal it is. but i found it kinda interesting. one of the wheels has some dudes name written insdie of it (Takome) with a date of 10-4-2006 lol........maybe bc racecar??? haha

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those wheels are awesome!!! What's the specs?? Trade for my koseis and tires? :lol: jk

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol your a trip Mym. and Roma they are 16x7 +35. think ive narrowed it down to goin with 205/45 S. Drives for tires.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:D no, havent been able to find a box yet and with my work schedule im not sure ill be able to get a quote until monday on my day off. ill let you know as soon as i find out though.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's Kool, if it will be a hassle don't worry about it, I'll just order one new from majestic.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not really a hassle as a matter of having the time lol. i work 50-55 hours from Tues through Saturday. off on sunday and monday. everythings always closed by time i get off work during the week lol.

and just looked at majestics price. $65 new. after looking at that id probably say just get a new one lol. better piece of mind.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word, okey dokey thanks for the thought, that's really what matters anyway... Er, wait.. that's presents...