Intertwined's '99 DAP hatch

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not gonna say wich ones i want, bc i dont want to say and then not get them. but my 2nd choice is some Volk GR-N. all i can really say about my first choice is that you either love them or absolutely hate them lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. Well get what u want. I guarantee a lot of people arent going to like the wheels i get but f**k it!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not letting anyone deter me from getting the wheels i want, not even my wifes dislike of them lol. its just a matter of getting the $$$ before someone else gets them.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So post em up!

s**t in one hand and want in the other my friend...

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok ok, here are my 2 choices

16x7 Advan Sa3r

15x7 Volk GR-N

and as i said before. i dont care what people think about my #1 choice. i love them, and hope im able to get them.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks yall. just crossin my fingers that theyre still up for sale here in a week or 2 when my money comes in. if i get the Sa3r's im going to paint match them to the same color as my valve cover and short ram.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
talked to the guy with the advans. he said he'll hold them until i have the money. keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps his word.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i sent the guy the money for the wheels today. now just have to wait for a tracking number and for them to show up!!!!!!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ty Crash. i hope this transaction goes smooth and the wheels arrive in a timely matter.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing new as of now. still waiting on the wheels to be shipped. guy said theyll be shipped monday. but if not im going to file a paypal claim to get my money back. 10 days is plenty of time to have had them shipped.

provided the weather is nice out tomorrow. im hoping to get the front lca's and sway bar finally done.

also tomorrow i will be putting the stock CX cluster and seats back into the hatch. the SI cluster and SI headrests will be getting mailed out to Guam for part of a trade.