Intertwined's blonde SI

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
figured i was postin all the pics in the wrong damn section so ill make a new one here and stop crammin up the show off section. ill give a lil more detail as well.

well on with my car.

'99 SI

Mods:
DC Sports 4-1 ceramic coated header
Test pipe
Tanabe Super Medallion cat-back
AEM short ram intake
Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold
8lb flywheel
NKK stage 1 clutch (lil better than stock, great for DD atm)
Skunk2 short throw shifter
Tokico HP Blues
Eibach Springs (changing to Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers soon)
Ebay CTR lookalike headlights
Type R replica poly front and rear lip
17" Rota Circuit 10's (hate all ya want, i love them)
Kuhmo Ecsta AST KU25 205/40 tires
obd2 to obd1 ecu harness with P28 ecu (got from friend who had its basemap set by a dealer for a stock b16a2, at least he said so)

Plans:
re-paint Y-56
ASR sub frame brace and 24mm rear sway bar
Skunk2 LCA's
Skunk2 lower tie bar
Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (as stated above)
Forged pistons/rods etc. (not sure on brand yet, want stock bore and maybe bump from 10.3:1 comp to like 11:1)
Skunk2 Tuner stage 2 cams
Skunk2 Titanium retainers
Skunk2 Tuner valve springs
Skunk2 Forged valves
Skunk2 Cam gears
Skunk2 66mm TB
(yes i like Skunk2 if you cant tell)
Just want a fun all motor DD
now on with the pics

bought it in 04, it had the body kit and was painted yellow.

replaced tsunami front with bumper, grill and lip

old tsunami rear

gettin it ready for new bumper and lip

rear bumper and lip installed

removed tsunami skirts then painted factory skirts

replaced hood and headlights

how fubared the paint on trunk was

gettin trunk ready

next pics suck, night mode on phone dont work for s***, started doin this at like 10pm

trunk put back on

this was my first attempt to do any kind of big painting or any kind of body work. i think it came out decent for doing it at night, on my BBQ grill on my back porch with Krylon Dual primer+paint.

now just gotta wait a bit to buff it all out and put the SI emblem back on it

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too bad, but ditch the hype r lip and get an si lip...

atleast looks like they did a decent job painting the car when it was painted yellow...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome transformation...:thumbs up

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ty for the compliments

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update: not major but installed Wink 5 Panel. pics of choppin the plastic pieces and other stuff to look somewhat factory and no holes in headliner being exposed.

the box it came in. well part of it =)P

chopping the parts for the wink brackets to fit

the Wink installed

pics of the pieces up closer put back on. the one cracked bc i had cut it to thin on the wall....

so what ya think?

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the mirror is friggin awesome. its taking some getting used to though. at nite when i passed a car and saw it on the side of me..well more like at my passenger rear....it almost felt like it was still right beside (bc it was but normally i dont see it bc of blind spot) me bc my periphiel vision caught it and it was like WOAH...for only $20 bucks it was very well worth it imo.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm interesting mounts there..
aside from the one cracking. i think they came out pretty well. just had to chop the spring off the stock visors to pull the plastic piece off so i could chop it up to make it fit the Wink bracket.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking pretty good

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely looking good, Even with the kit it wasn't bad. Keep up the good work.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update

well i installed my Skunk2 Pro S II's and Skunk2 rear LCA's. i suck bad at takin pics so not sure if youll be able to even tell that its a tiny bit lower but it is, bout 1/4" lower at max coilover height

first off lemme say i love these shocks. yes i can feel every lil bump in the road but its sooooo nice. very stiff and lost a s*** ton of body roll between the shocks and lca's.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nicely done!

ty much. now its time to start doin some lil DIY stuff here and there until tax time when i get another big chunk of money to throw at it...........

also im lookin to trade my rims for some 15s or find some 15" steelies to throw on it so i can get these 17s off and drop it more!!!!!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also im lookin to trade my rims for some 15s
Well I've got some stock Si rims but they need some love. Lmk if you're interested..pix are on my thread in my signature. Great tread on the tires too, front two are PZ-900 and a month old back two came with the car so I'm not sure how old but still have great tread.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I've got some stock Si rims but they need some love. Lmk if you're interested..pix are on my thread in my signature. Great tread on the tires too, front two are PZ-900 and a month old back two came with the car so I'm not sure how old but still have great tread.
tempting but a bit more traveling than it'd be worth. ty though.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah..but great car though! Love the improvements you've done on it. I really like that mirror mod, I may have to put that on my car. Where did you get it?