Intertwined's blonde SI

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so why didnt you lower it while you put the coils on?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome work, i say go lower...

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanna go lower but right now im still sittin on 17's and have not rolled my fenders yet.....the rear is bout 1/2 inch away from grabbing tire and i was also waitin for the springs to settle in for a week or so before i lower the front down.

and ty for the compliments all.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
change:
got rid of the 17's today. got some fat fives that i need to repaint and what not. came with 205/55 tires with good tread so gonna be a bit till i get 195/50s for it

but on with the pics. rollin Ronald style.

fredn

Sex and Cars.
Your yellows don't match. I tried not to notice it at first... but... =/ I really like the yellow on the body... is that the integra type r yellow color? Looks really nice. No hate. lol. I wished my EK was that yellow now. nice.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your yellows don't match. I tried not to notice it at first... but... =/ I really like the yellow on the body..
:word:

love the transformation, that yellow on the body is awesome. so unique..

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the yellow on the body is Ion Yellow Pearl. i wont have the cash to get it repainted that so just gonna repaint in phoenix yellow.

and the yellows dont match bc the bumpers, lips, sideskirts were all done with spray paint on my back porch lol

and to the guy who said paint the rims. i am going to lol stated it when i posted the pics ><

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stripped off the red paint from the fat fives, still undecided on doin them either white or black

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well just got the first part of my new exhaust set up in the mail today

BNIB RMF Rep Header
the box

the parts

PLM stamp

gotta order the vibrant resonator and vibrant stealth black muffler next.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Thats the exact header I want, cuz I wanna keep a/c. They make good power too, for a replica lol.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got it from a guy on NWP. not a bad price i dont think. was $325 shipped.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
valve cover

simple update. re did my valve cover and wire cover today. gonna go over the DOHC VTEC, H and Honda with black here in a bit when i go buy a gloss black paint marker.

Skunk2 sticker was left layin around from buyin the Pro S II's. so i decided to put it to use.