Intertwined's blonde SI

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What'd you use to paint the spoiler?
trunk, spoiler, rear bumper, rear lip, sideskirts, front bumper, front lip, grill, hood are all painted with good ol Krylon sun yellow lol.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good! I've actually been considering a road trip to the tail with my scion FRS but winter is closing In fast :/
you should do it when you get the chance its a blast, saw a blue FRS up there when we did our run.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thx superhead, just checked out your wagovan.......hope you get your issues fixed. and lowered on some 15's its gonna look fat.

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thx superhead, just checked out your wagovan.......hope you get your issues fixed. and lowered on some 15's its gonna look fat.
Thanks man. The car's been running fine the past few days so I think I'm good. My valve cover bolt is getting here today so I'll replace it tomorrow. Now I just gotta get someone to buy my EK.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i havent updated CC for a while and this will be the last update on the EM1. couple weeks ago i wasnt paying attention and smacked into and underneath the rear end of a Trailblazer. Body shops in my area wanted just shy of $4,000 ( yes 4 grand ) to fix it.

so instead of that i found a 99 DAP hatch in decent shape for a decent price and bought it. going to be taking the full suspenion, rear disc brake conversion, motor/tranny......pretty much everything from the EM1 and putting it all in the hatch. heres the hatch:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t! Are u ok?

New hatch definitely has potential. Keep the mesh wheels and fix that exhaust pronto.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. Sorry to hear about the wreck. Car was clean. Can't wait to see the transformation of the hatch.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im fine, no one was injured, just the way i caught the other car. it had a Uhaul bolt on trailer hitch (the wide ones) and it caught the top of my radiator support and tweaked it all towards the driver side.

keeping the meshies for a while till i get what i really want. and the exhaust will be fixed soon. next weekend a buddy is coming to help me do the motor swap so that i can ditch the d16. (nothin wrong with it) buy why keep it when i have a perfectly good B16 sittin in a trampled car lol. the exhaust will be fixed after that.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Clean that bay while the engine is out!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the bay in the hatch is actually pretty damn clean. ill just have to simple green it and wipe it all down........gonna have to drill the holes in the shock tower as well to mount my Benen tripod.