Introducing: Seth's new 99 EX coupe + Offical "Build up" Thread

latinstyle69

5+ Year Member
hot ride man like what uve already done to it, im thinkin of puttin in a b18c5 in my coupe too, just saving for it :S

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hot ride man like what uve already done to it, im thinkin of puttin in a b18c5 in my coupe too, just saving for it :S
Thanks man..lots more to come heh just need money so im savin up just like you are lol

..good luck with yours! have fun with it

Angelo554

5+ Year Member
Looks great bro. Your progressing very nicely...btw that hatch looked pretty badass

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp, its been a lil while since ive posted on my build up thread and saw a few askin about any updates so heres some update...

-Got some of my CTR parts installed (strut bar and boot)
-Purchased a brand new OEM Si front lip
-Purchased yellow fogs (grey bezels ftw!)

Ill snap some pics asap once i get the new things installed. Ive been real busy with school lately b/c im doing graphic design and i graduate this spring so classes are kickin my ass.

Im going to do a mini-shoot once we get some decent weather. We just got like 13inches of snow over the weekend.

Oh and Sam!! about the HX's..i have a lil bit of bad news...slid into a curb in the snow, not hard tho. It just curbed the back driver side one, but not too bad at all and nothings bent. But i was still so upset :cry: lol. Wonder if it could be sanded down a lil bit? But then Id have to respray it and I probably couldnt make it come out the way you did.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welp, its been a lil while since ive posted on my build up thread and saw a few askin about any updates so heres some update...

-Got all my CTR parts installed (valve cover, strut bar, boot)
-Purchased a brand new OEM Si front lip
-Purchased yellow fogs (grey bezels ftw!)

Ill snap some pics asap once i get the new things installed. Ive been real busy with school lately b/c im doing graphic design and i graduate this spring so classes are kickin my ass.

Im going to do a mini-shoot once we get some decent weather. We just got like 13inches of snow over the weekend.

Oh and Sam!! about the HX's..i have a lil bit of bad news...slid into a curb in the snow, not hard tho. It just curbed the back driver side one, but not too bad at all and nothings bent. But i was still so upset :cry: lol. Wonder if it could be sanded down a lil bit? But then Id have to respray it and I probably couldnt make it come out the way you did.
Aw man, that sucks bro. Well, you could always try to respray it yourself. But I think you would have to do the whole rim.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well guys, I haven't posted on my build up thread in quite awhile..here are some updates and pics. I think the last you guys saw were the HX wheels.

Ended up buying a mugen style front lip because it definately needed something.

A few shots with my coupe and my brothers new 2008 Fit

Close up of engine bay, Si Grill, and part of the lip

PIc of the brand new fogs. Never ended up installing them (was in need of money). Sold them on here last week or so.

Was in desperate need of new lug nuts. I don't think i had more than two matching on my car so i bought these Vision Motorworks lug nuts.

Ended up selling the Visions because they sent me the wrong color, so I went with JDM Muteki SR35 lug nuts.

Got rid of the big annoying DC Sports exhaust and picked up an RS*R ExMag rear section from member ImportFan...thanks again!

Took a lil photoshoot after the install

With my buddy Mitch (member B18cBubble)

Next purchased a Beaks rear lower tie bar and Datum1 rear tow hook. Ended up selling the tow hook to my brother.

Found a clean OEM Si cd player for my amber interior that Im working on.

More pics to come probably over the weekend. Keep checking back...

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh man. It would've looked better with the fogs. Hopefully you can get another pair in the near future. Is the lip painted?
Do I see my HXs?:D

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh dang. More pics. Nice!
Thinkingo f getting on of those Beaks tie bar for my EM1 as well.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man. It would've looked better with the fogs. Hopefully you can get another pair in the near future. Is the lip painted?
Do I see my HXs?:D
Yea i didnt wanna get rid of the fogs, but really needed the money. Dont worry...i will have some in the future. Lip is not painted yet, but i have a brand new OEM FBP Si lip..just not installed yet. Should have pics of that coon.

Recheck my last post..i added more after this comment you made

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh dang. More pics. Nice!
Thinkingo f getting on of those Beaks tie bar for my EM1 as well.
Yea i love the Beaks tie bar...looks sick if you are driving behind me since you can see it underneath. I got it because its gonna flow with my new gold wheels whenever i get them/ decide on which ones to get lol

oh, and yep those are your HX's you see haha.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, nice nice.
Are you planning to sell the HXs after you get some new wheels?

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure yet..most likely I will be keeping them as a spare set of wheels, or to use in the winter

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, I see.
Do you have any pics of the Beaks tie bar on the car yet? Just curious.