Introducing: Seth's new 99 EX coupe + Offical "Build up" Thread

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that exhaust looks good. To bad its extremely dirty...
Yea its real dirty. My piston rings are bad so im burning oil and get alot of residue on the exhaust tip. The whole car is dirty tho I need to wash her.

The Beaks bar looks pretty good.
And that's a hell of a deal for those headlights. :thumbup: Guess the guy didn't know what he had.
Where'd your brother get that don't shift miss badge? Looks pretty cool, lol.
Thanks, and yea i guess he didnt know much. I kinda hesitated when he said $20 bucks, becuase i was thinkin in my head, "wtf..is this guy serious" lol

my bro got the badge off ebay..new still in the mugen packaging...adds a nice lil touch to the interior and goes with my mugen knob

Wow that's a good deal on those headlights.
Thanks..most definately

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, I went on eBay after I saw it here and whadaya know. It was there. Looks pretty cool though. Hmm..

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp, I've been a little busy and weather has been a bit crappy so no pics of the new OEM headlights on the car yet. Maybe Friday or this weekend...but very soon.

Another update tho...My brother bought me another Mugen goodie. Nothing huge or anything, but he got me some Mugen license plate bolts.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im loving the mugen "dont miss shift" thingy...thats awesome!!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, nice nice. That's cool though.
I wanna get one of those Mugen Don't Shift Miss badges.:D

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just clicked on the link to that site, and it says they're closing.:shock:

But no worries, I will get one soon, lol.

TRA_Blaze

5+ Year Member
niceeee!!!! quick question what sites would you recommend on picking up oem honda parts like the grille and the si lip?

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niceeee!!!! quick question what sites would you recommend on picking up oem honda parts like the grille and the si lip?
For OEM Honda parts I usually go with hondaautomotiveparts.com but as far as OEM Si grills and lips i would by them from eBay. There is a seller that has alot of OEM goodies. Here's a link to their eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/DCHautomotiveParts

That is where I got my OEM Si grill

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For OEM Honda parts I usually go with hondaautomotiveparts.com but as far as OEM Si grills and lips i would by them from eBay. There is a seller that has alot of OEM goodies. Here's a link to their eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/DCHautomotiveParts

That is where I got my OEM Si grill
nice build dude!
I like DCH, got a set of OEM foggies for my car from them for 120$ shipped a few months back.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man. wished my brothers got me random stuff for my car. LOL.

Interesting Mugen badge. I like :thumbup:

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys...I recently started getting back here on CC again. I hadn't been on here in months...just been busy with work, freelancing and stuff.

Not too much new with the build up. I got into a car accident on Tuesday. Ill post pics of the damages tomorrow.