Is it me or.......

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC is not the same anymore. I mean it used to be a lot of people posting on here before. Now it seems slow. I don't know if its just me or it has changed.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, i can't give you an accurate answer, I would tend to agree, but i'm just not into the forums as much anymore...

for example, here on CC i only got in certain forums

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, i can't give you an accurate answer, I would tend to agree, but i'm just not into the forums as much anymore...

for example, here on CC i only got in certain forums
back then when you had your SI. It was always a new topic regarding something new. Now its just the same thing over and over. I dont know what it is but its something. Most of the users that contributed to the site left or may God rest their souls are gone.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It is slower than it used to be....

...but it's still better than the other forums I post on. :lol:

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It is slower than it used to be....

...but it's still better than the other forums I post on. :lol:
Thats true. I hate posting on other forums. Never get a reply or they flame you for not being JDM enough.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...I find myself on here at least once a day... i just sometimes don't have anything to say :lol:

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you also have to take into account that its the summer, and people just arent going to be home as much. For example, I have two jobs right now so I dont get onto here as often..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's alot different then it used to be, trust me.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's alot different then it used to be, trust me.
blasphemy

back in the late 80's.... that's when cc was at it's prime...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
blasphemy

back in the late 80's.... that's when cc was at it's prime...
:rolf::rolf:

Back on topic..
It's not how it used to be, alot of topics that were original, not it's the same s**t over and over.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its global warming

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
It'd GB fault, lol, j/k.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf::rolf:

Back on topic..
It's not how it used to be, alot of topics that were original, not it's the same s**t over and over.
What really made CC click was the fact that we USED to be able to say whatever we wanted without worrying that it would hurt someones feelings. We can't even have a "you know what pisses me off" thread without someone clicking away at the report button 246160715 times a minute. It's just... the forum has grown but the maturity of the people and their ability to handle topics depreciated slowly. All the OG members remember a time where we can have a thread that started at 3pm grow up to 20+ pages by 4:20pm ;)

Sigh... good ol' CC... I still find myself here all the time, I liked it alot... I've been on this site for an extremely long time (I don't even remember being as committed to anything else in real life as this website)... like four or five years now.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been on this site for an extremely long time (I don't even remember being as committed to anything else in real life as this website)... like four or five years now.
thats sad to say lol. I need to get off this addiction and study more. I might just never come back after u said that haha

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sad yes, but... I don't know. This place fed me alot of information and knowledge that I had hunger for. But after a while the knowledge and information available here started getting limited and I started noticing the people more than the information. Sad to say but... this isn't exactly the information highway for Civics :what:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC is not the same anymore. I mean it used to be a lot of people posting on here before. Now it seems slow. I don't know if its just me or it has changed.
No, you're right :( it has changed

Alot of the good mods are gone too. After they got de-modded they're just not as active and that itself was a real loss for cc imo. Now you have some mods that not only suck but like to add fuel to the drama fire, going on threads just to start s**t because they don't like a member's car or they way they type or act etc... It's defenitly not the same but still a damn good site tho :thumbs up

It's kind of like a bitchy wife. It's cool because you can f**k her but you just have to put up with the b***h.

:biz:

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehh i just never really have anything to say.....and now a days the noobs are getting rediculous asking the dumbest question and then the people who come on here to start stupid stuff....i just come around to see what dumb questions are being asked and who is being stupid:roll: