Is it me or.......

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so the obvious answer would be no the site is not the same as it was 4 years ago... that was 4 years ago, not much is the same as it was back then.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
personally, i'm not on here nearly as much as i used to. same goes for the people i used to talk to regularly on here... but yes, clubcivic has changed quite a lot

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i remember the drama. there's a lot less of it now but we're not... i dunno. other people have said it. there are fewer of us that are really like a community now. :what:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my door is still open to my friends =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember the drama as well. But anthony, I believe what most of us are talking about is a time before you took over as #2.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I remember the drama as well. But anthony, I believe what most of us are talking about is a time before you took over as #2.
aye joseph, we're talking about 03-04 and some of 05

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i don't remember when he started as an admin. i feel bad for that, but i really don't. :shock: the time i'm referring to must be most of 04, and a bit of 05. was that before he became an admin?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember when he was just a normal member... but not when he became a MOD :lol:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah it seems like less and less interesting threads are popping up, less s**t for sale, less videos you know, same s**t here and there, of all the other car forums i been on, this by far is the best, HT sucks, socal civic sucks harder

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to go on SoCal civic for some reason...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if it means anything to anyone....I LOVE YOU PEEPS! :lol:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm on here every day for normally 8+ hours just reading and some posting...and i feel like there are people on here that can be really tight, but others just come in to try to annoy (mostly NEW new members)

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I trolled through here for about a year and a half before I started posting, and it has gotten a little brokeback here, but theres still some fun to be had

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember when I first joined this site. I don't consider myself an OG because I never really felt like I was part of the site. I still come here just about everyday but look at my post count compared to how long I've been here. I remember getting RayRay and ReyRey confused, Anfrey and Andrey confused...getting flamed for having a body kit.....anfrey needing money for school to stay in the country(or something like that). I will say it's not as active with those members and their content but it's still the same ol stuff to me.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when I joined I got bashed a bit lol, and still do. I am a newb

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything starts off strong and changes later in life...this is still the site i put before anyother.....im on here every single day...

EDIT

just imagine how many new videos we are gonna see cause of everyone racing now..