Jezeks build up thread part deuce

chimmychongaz

'92 Civic POS Edition
5+ Year Member
Wow. I missed a lot..

Sorry to hear that the civic won't be completed.

Hope whatever the situation is gets settled right man.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sometimes you got change priorities!... Goodluck with the Sell and everything bro!...:cool:

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. I've been a long time member but honestly didn't see this coming. I was hoping for a completed project like everyone else on here but hey, there's more to life than just a car. Good luck with future projects and with your personal life.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uughhhh so mad at u!!!!! lolz... no sir i know how it is, ive been then Mike,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!!!! holla at cha girl!

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after reading this thread all I can say is 'WOW!' get a f**king life.. everyone is so caught up in everyone else's life when they need to worry about themselves. I have never seen so many nutriders in my life. Yeah he is a cool guy, but give him a f**kin break. He obviously has a life and is trying to get it straight, and some people should do the same.

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, would have loved to have seen this thing completed, but your reasons are definitely more important than finishing a car (Hell, there are always things more important than a car). Good luck with everything!

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
havent read the whole thread, but it seems its be canceled. sucks but your old enough, and im sure you know whats best for you.good luck w/e you do. it was an awesome build :thumbup:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck jezek, with your next project when you decided to start one again.

sorry to hear you gave up on it, but its for the best.

My92Civic

I really have a 93...doh!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been reading this thread every so often, Im from the 5th gen crowd. Jezek you are some mad dedicated person with the bumble bee. Im sad that we are not going to be able to see it but have high respects for you because your dedication in this thread and taking the right approach to life and its throwings at you.

Whatever the reason, its your decision, your car, I have NO IDEA where the hell people come up and see you OWE IT to them. For what reason? Dumbasses.

Anyways good luck in the future with your plans and especially your family, finances, the whole 9 yards.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How was he anymore dedicated than most of the other members on here? He had enough cash flow to keep up with modding it, that's all.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't really checked this thread in a while......but wow, this is a def. shocker to me. I as well, was waiting alongside the others for the completion :lol:

But as with everything else..... life happens, when one chapter closes, the next opens.

I car isn't everything, its a materialistic object (kinda the reason why i dont waste any time/money trying to mess w/ mine).

Jezek, I salute you bro, good luck with everything. Wish all the best to you.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a life and it goes like this.
1.get tail
2. get an education
3. ride teh mike wave
4. people who say get over it to everyone else are lame. ;) i think everyone gets it

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nope, that's the perfect one.. Those are sooo sexy in black..
That body style > bugeye and new style IMO..

STi_EVO

5+ Year Member
The new ones are heavier and have a less aggressive front diff....they have done nothing but soften them up each year!! I really wanted to get a new one but i'm forced to go EVO...I like my cars RAW!