Jezeks build up thread part deuce

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm already interested in hitting up some stuff but then I'd have no Christmas money for presents lol.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn, for some reason i saw this coming, it seems to me everytime someone i know starts to dump a lot of money and time into their car they want to get rid of it and do something new, change their style, buy something else, my friend richard sold his 95 civic that he had just put a fresh b16 with a gsr tranny new clutch fresh paint job and all, he spend $6000 on it and the next month he sold it for $3000 car and every part on it...i'm assuming you just feel like you have spent to much time on your car/this site and need to get s**t together, totally understandable, where are you going to sell all the parts from the hatchy?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
wow....to think I owe ANY of you anything amazes me. I'm dumbfounded. Don't get me wrong, I got a lot of love for this forum, but to say I OWE you a look into my personal life or to finish my car just to make YOU happy is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...
I don't think you really owe it to anyone... but you have to realize that all those compliments you've been getting over the past few years... it's because people have been living vicariously through you. You building that car... basically, you're living their dream. You're building their dream.

So when you suddenly stop and say you're parting it all out, you have to realize how a lot of people are going to be upset and want to know why. Suddenly they aren't going to be able to live that dream through you anymore. And at the very least they want to know why.

This is one of those rare forums that is actually a social community. Not just people here to learn or people here to buy parts from others. This is a social community. It's not like on other sites where people hear (for example) that someone who created a rare replica spoiler died.... and so you get a lot of comments about, "That sucks... I really wanted one of those wings." No, this is more the type where members want to know if there is a public viewing and when and where.

But yes, a lot of people got caught up in the build of your car and I think you've known that for a long time. So it's kind of an emotional connection for many on this forum now. Not saying they have a right to know, just explaining why some might act like that.

I can only theorize what might have triggered this... But I won't poke and prod.

I will add one more thing though... prices... a bit high. But then again, I know *you're* likely to get those prices because well, "omg it was Jezek's". Not trying to be a smartass, but I think a lot of us know this is the truth. You and your car are one of few on this site with groupies.
*SilverBullet* said:
ppl just get off the guy's d**k already he doesn't owe anyone anything.Best of luck with whatever you got going on Jezek.
A lot of people here have been on his d**k for two years now. Don't expect it to just change in a day because he says so.

He got plenty of attention before, and he loved it. But now, he doesn't really want the attention. Sadly, too bad. He's still going to get it.

It's like being famous. It's a trade off. Some of the attention you might like... then maybe it gets old. Or maybe people pry in the wrong place. :-/

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOT to be an asshoel or anything but..
all this freaking out over him selling his car... its a cool car BUT at the end of the day thats all it is, a car.. who cares if he sells it, parts it out, or pushes it off a cliff.. its his car and hes obviously made his choice.... just let it go already... and in regards to why... he OBVIOUSLY is not interested in sharing publicly.. if he wants to tell YOU (no one in particular) he will call you.. pm you.. or send you a message in a f**king bottle.. personal life =/= internet life..
s**t happens.. things change..
good luck with whatever new route you choose...

Last edited:

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
its a cool car BUT at the end of the day thats all it is, a car.. who cares if he sells it, parts it out, or pushes it off a cliff.. its his car and hes obviously made his choice...
couldnt have said it better myself

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so... are you guys working out of a storage unit?
I seriously need to look into that !!

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All you bitches need to stop hating on Jezek. He lives a hard knock life....

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey jezek i hope everything turns out perfect for you and your family...i totally understand your situation....i have a ricey 4dr civic which is in the members ride section but you know what,im proud of it......it might not have the all the jdm goodies but my son and wife have a roof under there head and food on the table every single day....i once owned a 98 coupe which i spend $22k on it.....yeah it was a trailer queen ......but i sold it in order to buy a house under me and my wifes name and still manage to buy her a 2005 camry and with was left i manage to buy my 4dr.....so i totally understand what your going thru.......dude hell with everyone that doesnt understand you or dont agree with cause those people dont pay your bills...it takes a real man or woman to understand your situation......hey i must admit that it was a hell of a project you had but always remember that family comes first......so take it step by step and always remember that god help those that care for there family and not material things........dude you will be missed in cc........but surely not forgotten...:(

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A hero...? Wow if I was Jezek I would start to feel a bit creeped out by everyones comments.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all the n00bs be calling him a hero, that freaks me out.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
A hero...? Wow if I was Jezek I would start to feel a bit creeped out by everyones comments.
it wasnt supposed to be taken literally... jezek hasnt really fallen :???:
dank24 said:
all the n00bs be calling him a hero, that freaks me out.
and i know you didnt just call me a n00b, queer bait :x

Last edited:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car was really nice, can't wait to see what you do next, good luck.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is going nowhere. mike goodluck. you're a great member and will be missed.

if everyone wants to be like jezek so much, follow in his footsteps. move on. chapter closed. thread closed (please)

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol wow clubcivic is getting a little too emotionaly attached. im glad he's moving on, it takes more heart to do that than doing the same old s**t.

whatever you do next good luck with it :thumbs up

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I'm not done with cars by any means, but I just need to step away for now...This Civic has changed a lot of things in my life some good, some bad...but people change, and I am one of them and I need to move on. Holding on to this car is keeping me in neutral.
Hey, even Isaac Newton took a few years off to invent Calculus before he finished his work on physics...

Good luck with the part-out, good luck with the house, good luck with the wife, good luck with life. Gotta do what ya gotta do. :thumbs up And I'm callin your ass up if I'm ever going anywhere near CT. :lol:

And to those who are somehow "saddened" by this whole event or are pissed off in any way shape or form, get a f**king life.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread kills puppies. Seriously, I can't understand how you could be SO attached to a car. I mean, no offense to Jezek .... but his car is far from the nicest civic I've seen. Seriously, he's just a hardparker .... if you want more cars like his, go browse Honda-Tech. His car was well built, had some great parts and great work behind it, but as stated above:

IT'S JUST A CAR.

Hell, it's not even your car, but some car you saw on the web. Leave Mike alone.