I gotta read this thread all over again

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
immajackuup said:
wtf do u do for a living??? to make alot of money=)
That question has been answered more than, "OMfgz0rs, what ca1 should buy ftw1!!!!!11!!!!!!"

Looking good as always jezek you huge homo you.

ryanM

s**t man, hope you check in the forums once in a while, were still chillin if you come by Madison, yellow hatch or not :cool: hit me up on aim or email me or something bro.

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would u be interested in selling the whole car + everything u have left with it including enigne? if so how much do u want for it

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wolfy said:
And to those who are somehow "saddened" by this whole event or are pissed off in any way shape or form, get a f**king life.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
This thread kills puppies. Seriously, I can't understand how you could be SO attached to a car. I mean, no offense to Jezek .... but his car is far from the nicest civic I've seen. Seriously, he's just a hardparker .... if you want more cars like his, go browse Honda-Tech. His car was well built, had some great parts and great work behind it, but as stated above:

IT'S JUST A CAR.

Hell, it's not even your car, but some car you saw on the web. Leave Mike alone.
I actually lol'd at that..
Good luck with your situation and whatnot..

My question is why is everyone going crazy? He was going to sell the car after he was done, so this was bound to happen anyways?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like I said, they were living vicariously through him. So it's bound to happen that some peopel will want to know what's going on.

Not saying they need to know, of course not, just saying they will want to know.

I'm thinking even a handful of peopel thought that when Jezek woudl be ready to sell they'd be ready to buy. :what: Even though that wasn't ever actually going to happen or if they had the cash for it they'd want to spend it on something else.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think he made a good decision....

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cried myself to sleep last night....
i beat off to this civic.....
i tried to trade my girfriend for this civic......
i asked mike if i could be his endentured servent for the car......
i wanna be mike.........
man i can do this all day this is fun

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh im saddened that he has to sell it. My buddy has a h22 swap in his eg hatch. We were following Jezek's build for that reason. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Godd luck in the path you have choosen!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nurevEKcivic00 said:
would u be interested in selling the whole car + everything u have left with it including enigne? if so how much do u want for it
pmd you

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that sucks that your selling the car....and to be honest, this thread is like 52 pages long, and i'm not trying to read the whole thing, but whatever reason you decided to sell or part out the car, i support your decision, whatever makes your happy bro.

but i can't imagine you in any other car....actually.....except for your terminix truck LOL:lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
My buddy has a h22 swap in his eg hatch. We were following Jezek's build for that reason. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Godd luck in the path you have choosen!

yea, i think anyone with an hseries swap was fallowing up this thread, at least thats why i was.

!s**t was gona rip man!.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hell yeah, paint the Terminix truck yellow and put some JDM black housing headlights on it. Red clear tails, a lip, carbon fiber hood, , turbo, roll cage, racing seats.... I can see it now...

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Hell yeah, paint the Terminix truck yellow and put some JDM black housing headlights on it. Red clear tails, a lip, carbon fiber hood, , turbo, roll cage, racing seats.... I can see it now...

:rolf::rolf::rolf:

he should do a little photoshoot of the terminix truck

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ah, man... thats poopy.

I totally understand what Jezek is getting at with the car holding things back. s**t, I still live at home just because I dump like every other paycheck into my car. Good luck with whatever path you choose.