Jezeks build up thread part deuce

civicboy18974

5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Well, the motor is being put together right now, i just gotta get over there sometime this week and throw the interior together...
you suck, im gonna be turboed before your car even runs :suprise:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's fine....your motor will blow before mine is even broken in ;)

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t just hurry up and finish it allready looks cleaner then f**k

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
meh if hes gonna do this, he'd be aswell spend the extra time and do it right, no point in rushin now to through it all together...

and eh to who ever posted that 300 USD was like £300 or what ever.. $600 is equal to like £320 or something. And we luckily dont use the gay euro's in this country.. u wanna know whats s**t tho.. The English (And i do use that term) wont accept our money but it looks differant but we accept english notes... gay eh!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word...it'll get done when it gets done lol....which is never....:roll:

:(

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see why he should be rushing the snow is coming soon just a few more months and the way the hatchie is lookin it will be done before spring if anything and jezek man i hope ur video taping something im expecting a good vid with pics and everthing and u still didnt get me that pic of u..so i can make fun of u oh well make a vid bro....keep up the great great great work

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you doing a video blog of this cuz that could be something that i would watch all the way from start to finish of what you have. even if you start today. dono just a thought.

ikillradio

NOFX said:
Um... what? Europe does use the Euro. Just not all of it. The UK is part of Europe. They're just one of the parts that does not use the Euro.

I think you're getting confused and thinking Europe and the UK (aka the United Kingdom) are interchangable terms.
again you catch me amy

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
and eh to who ever posted that 300 USD was like £300 or what ever.. $600 is equal to like £320 or something. And we luckily dont use the gay euro's in this country.. u wanna know whats s**t tho.. The English (And i do use that term) wont accept our money but it looks differant but we accept english notes... gay eh!
not gay at all. canadians accept US currency, but the US doesn;t want any of canada;s s**t.

/threadjack

so jezek u;re getting the autopower roll bar? where;d u get it/how much

and u;re also getting the braces for the back as well? which ones?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
are you doing a video blog of this cuz that could be something that i would watch all the way from start to finish of what you have. even if you start today. dono just a thought.
You mean, just short like 10 second vids of what i'm doing any given day?

itsmycookie said:
so jezek u;re getting the autopower roll bar? where;d u get it/how much

and u;re also getting the braces for the back as well? which ones?
Yeah, I've already had the roll bar for a loooooong time, but it's at the garage all packaged up, so pics would be useless.

I forget what I paid. With the exact set up OC has, it was maybe $575ish shipped ?

I'll get some more updates up in a lil bit, I'm going over to the garage right now...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
You mean, just short like 10 second vids of what i'm doing any given day?
I think something like take video or make a video using pics of your overall progress...start to finish :what:

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm bit late for that.. lol since its not 'too' far from being complete..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
I think something like take video or make a video using pics of your overall progress...start to finish :what:
that is what i had in mind but i know that it is in the more finished than done stage. anything as far as progress of your car on vid would be cool. i would like to see like a 5-30 min vid. that is about the span of my attition before i just start to fast foward the s**t. i think that if you do that you can generate even more "buzz" your you ride, the buzz was used in refrence to the bee fact not my name.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ lol...I hear you....Maybe I'll puy a few pics together to make a slideshow teaser of what's to come or something...

Aight...so today I picked up a Vibrant turbo muffler for now...it was only $90 so I'll see how it is. if it really blows, I'll swap it out, but right now, it works for what i'm doing. Then I installed the GSR fronts; soon to install Baer rotors ( just front rotor upgrade for now ). Then we put the Ksports back in their home and installed the roll bar:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. finally starting to come together.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah....it is....

and you prolly can't tell in the pic, but we hid most of the wires for the interior that go to the rear tails and removed the gas tank and hatch release. Relocated the hatch release to an area behind the seats as well as the gas tank release.