5 Speed
Stock
Red

Exterior:
Red
185/65/14 Tires
Off brand muffler
Stock Steelies
Old owner chip guarded a little above the side skirts i have nothing against it.
Interior:
Stock civic seats F&R [Mint]
Stock Radio with Cassette
Stock Shifter
Came with broken skunk2 on the floor :(

Engine:
Stock
Stock Air Box

Bad:
3 Rust Bubbles
Cracked Windshield
Needs New Tires

Work done so far:

Oil and Filter change
Checked air filter was clean

Needs to get done:

New tires- 2 of them are different brands and one is from 09 lol
brakes- My steering wheel shakes crazy when i brake
Windshield- I can get one through work for 125

More Pictures Later When Im Done Detailing It. :D

After Detail -------------------------------------------------------------------

More Interior -----------------------------------------------------------------

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Looks like a good start man, plans?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that side skirt thing is kinda weird

JGvtec

The names Jordan
The car is going to be my DD. I commute to West Chicago everyday so my old car was not cutting it. 26 miles one way so 52 miles a day that's 312 miles a week. I have always wanted an Integra but this came up at the right time so i jumped on it.

Im sure the only things that ill do is I/H/E and a drop eventually, then just some little things nothing major.

JGvtec

The names Jordan
UPDATES

7/22/11

Going to be doing some debaging tonight Ill post pic's up in a bit.
As i promised.

Items used:
Hair Dryer
Paint Thinner
Dental Floss
Microfiber
Buffer

Before:

During:

After:

IMO: I think it really looks a lot cleaner.

JGvtec

The names Jordan
UPDATES

8/4/11

More updates.

My taillights finally came in. They are an eBay brand but i made sure i shopped around before choosing the right one. The total came out to being like $70.68 so i was happy with my purchase.

Overview:

When the package arrived it was in a medium sized box that said "fragile" on it. Upon opening the [4] taillights were each in a separate box which i really liked. Not like most places who just throw them in there with some stuffing and ship it out. When i went to install them it was not hard at all you just have to line up the bolts in the right spots. Knowing these are OEM Replica's they are not going to go in perfect the first time. The only light i had trouble with was the left outer one. I had to smack it in a bit. One thing i really didn't like was the fact that the bulbs that were supplied were so s***ty. Also i went ahead and installed them to find out that there wiring harness makes your blinkers blink super fast. So what i did is a bit of internet searching and found out that switching the wiring harness to the old was is the right thing to do. Thats what i did and everything else just fell into place. Aside from my right brake light going out as im done installing the tails :( Im happy though that i didn't get pulled over on my way to walmart. I would have had a perfectly good explanation any whooo. Aside from the s***ty bulbs and harness id give them a

7.5/10

Here are some before and after shots.

BEFORE

AFTER

JGvtec

The names Jordan
8/5/11

UPDATE

My muffler i ordered came in. :woot:

UPDATE

My camera is f***ed cuz i cannot take pictures without the camera plugged into the charger :(

Took these with my dads phone. I took the silencer off first thing lol.
Will go on tomorrow on lunch

Some ass shots ;)

The sun ruined this one :(

JGvtec

The names Jordan

JGvtec

The names Jordan
MORE UPDATES. =)

So i decided to replace all of my little non stainless steel bolts in the engine bay. I replaced a good majority of them. If i think correctly i had about 25 bolts i replaced. Also painted the washers white. Password JDM sells them in a pack of 5 for 15.99. A big rip off. I got the washers all for about 2.50 and the screws for 12.00

I originally got Phillip head screws but switched. So the price is for the Phillip heads not the hex. I snagged the hex heads at work. :woot: Foooooooooo freeeeee.

What You Will Need:
Hex bit and Socket Screw Driver
Ratchet
10MM Socket
Hex Head Bolts. 6x1x16 or6x1x20
Beauty Washers
White spray paint/Whatever color

*Make sure the washers fit the base of the screw. All my bolts were 10MM yours might be different. ALSO make sure you put some locking washers underneath the beauty washers or the washer will sag down a bit.

PASSWORD JDM

MINE

*Additional pictures:

Before:

After:

Others:

JGvtec

The names Jordan
Updates

As promised...

Instead of buying an intake and slapping on a filter i thought "why not the challenge" I think i made like 3 trips back to Menard's :lol
I used a 2.5-3in coupler
45 degree bend to a 3 in pipe
Then another piece of pipe for a small amount of bend
K&N Filter

Before

After