I can't my computer don't work man I'll do it as soon as I get it fixed
Also what kind of rims do you have and what size are they
Eg8 POWERR!!!!=)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims are 15in Rota Grids. They're Replicas of the Volk Te37's which are 10 times better but they're also around $1200 for a set which is nearly how much I spent for the car in the first place lol

barrett

Registered VIP
I love your sedan. I agree on real men drive sedans and moar doors for more whores. lol. i'm jealous of the GSR pick up.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I got pretty luck haha, just goes to show that if you have the patience and the obsessiveness you can find one too.

As for updates picked up an AEM Short Ram off another guy here on CC. CARB legal so the cali cops can't mess with me and got it for like half the price lol. Nice little growl from half throttle on and it's pretty lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man. Yeah I know patience is the key but im soooo tired of being patient lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man. It's kinda nice when an OG who's seen it all actually thinks my rides looking good haha :D :headbang:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks brosef!

Update finally going back to the State Ref tomorrow so hopefully having my timing right doesn't suddenly cause me to fail smog lol. Also got a deal for some skunk2 stage 1's, dc jdm 4-1 header, 2.5in s2k cat, and an rsx-s muffler all for HELLA cheap. Got to talking with the guy but I won't have the cash till I get paid next friday and he said he'd hold onto it for me so we'll see if it all works out. Cross ur fingers for me lol.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I wish that sticker was in my door jamb... "Comments: B18C1 GSR V-tec engine installed" ...yes it is!