Just bought a 1993 Hatch yesterday :D

civic98ek

Registered VIP
nice eg. i grew up around hot rods that nova woulda been a pretty sweet build. but i recently bought an ek. i had a mercury grand marquis haha 14mpg was no fun. now im getting 35! nice civic tho looks real clean

cyclefreak207

Thanks guys, Kitty and I ran into a small speedbump tonight on my way home from Chicken N Rice...

Actually, we ran into a Dodge Durango... This b***h slammed on her brakes and I didn't register the lights in my head in quite enough time.

Needless to say my car is mostly f**ked from the core support to the firewall. However, only my freshly polished valve cover, one of my cam gears and timing belt looks to be broken... hopefully it's not too serious and I can find another shell and just drop everything in it.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. That sucks.I hate people with those big trucks and cars.

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
Wow that sucks dude glad to hear your ok tho.

Take pics of the damage since I'm in class right now and need to watch a horror movie

cyclefreak207

Lol I took pics this morning, I'll be posting those later tonight.
I've already started searching around for another shell... but can't find a hatch.

So I'm either getting a white EG coupe, or a silver EG sedan that's sittin on coilovers.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
That brake increase I believe what you are referring to is called the Johnathan Mod. its usiing itr pad,calipers, and rotors, also can be sourced from Legends. I wanna do this asap. Take some good pics please.
\And sorry to hear....hope you find a nice shell. At least you'll be able to paint the bay and tuck if you wanted easily. GL homie.

94cxhatch18

lscxhatch
5+ Year Member
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that at the end of all the nice shots of what was a nice progression thread with a dope little ride. Good luck with finding a shell.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm getting a '93 Hatch in like a week or two yo. Are the seats supposed to be high on a hatch or something cause when I test drove it, my head was on the headliner and my eyes were above the rear view mirror lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 6' and my head was literally an inch below the headliner and I just felt high up. i think the seats are supposed to be reclined back one position. Although, he did say the seats are from an integra.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sucks to hear that man, glad your ok, post some pics...