Just my slammed blue (maybe) EM2

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right now, it's a lil' lower now than it is in those pics. Got stuck over a speed bump a few days ago for the first time.

ruffryder22026

2005 crx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man ur car is nice i want mine to look like that how much did u pay for that and what brand is it

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SlammedBlueEM2
Right now, it's a lil' lower now than it is in those pics. Got stuck over a speed bump a few days ago for the first time.

hahaha......are u serious?...u have to many people in your car or is your car just that low?...u should have taken pics

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2
hahaha......are u serious?...u have to many people in your car or is your car just that low?...u should have taken pics
I had one passenger in my car when I got stuck over the speedbump but regardless I won't be going over speedbumps in that lot anymore.

I've got more pics but I'm just waiting for this thread to die. That's all I ask for.

man ur car is nice i want mine to look like that how much did u pay for that and what brand is it
99-00 Si rims: $250
SPC Rear Camber kit: $140 shipped
Ground control coilovers: $230 (from a friend)
Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position S-03s - 205/55-15: $450 installed

panadol

JDM 1.5 Vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your coupe.

They don't import them to Malta and not even on special order.
Wish I can get one

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never heard of the place... that in ASIA? They do have coupes in the Euro market.

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That look very very good, very clean.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had one passenger in my car when I got stuck over the speedbump but regardless I won't be going over speedbumps in that lot anymore.

I've got more pics but I'm just waiting for this thread to die. That's all I ask for.

just have someone close the thread then...i doubt its just gonna die

jdmsiref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you need a camber kit for your front wheels? Im planning on dropping my 03 civic 4dr Ex pretty soon. I have already got the coilovers... and i was jus waiting on some camber kits. I know the rears camber alot when lowered... But would i need a camber kit for the fronts?

Vicster

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You've got more pics but want the thread to die? so why not just post them in here then seeing how this thread is already open?If you want it to die, then just goto your first post in this thread and delete it. It will remove the whole thread.