Just my slammed blue (maybe) EM2

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2
Thats a sweet a$$ pic of your car....
I can arrange a wallpaper for you if you'd like.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SlammedBlueEM2
I can arrange a wallpaper for you if you'd like.

that would be cool

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every time I see my car I don't regret the color choice.People will say EBP would be better if it had black interior, and I couldn't agree more However given the exterior color choices between beige and black/gray, the exterior color outweighs the beige IMO. It almost looks elegant but I think it's the best color as it stands out nicely from the other common colors... and it doesn't stand out too much is what I like (unlike Electron Blue Pearl, which is still a nice color in my eyes). The Clover Green Pearl sparkles like a mofo but I wouldn't buy green. I'm just not the type of person to have huge expectations for interior colors given the narrow range of choices given to any car. I wanted to do an interior swap but it's probably not worth it. Like I said, I don't care about the beige that much but to each his/her own.
should have just got the sedan , it came with black interior... :laugh:

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2
should have just got the sedan , it came with black interior... :laugh:
Yeah, but the seats are gray instead of black. Even worse. ;) But like I said... I don't care that much. In terms of looks:

Coupe > Sedan

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, but the seats are gray instead of black. Even worse. ;) But like I said... I don't care that much. In terms of looks:

Coupe > Sedan

no way...sedans all the way :D ..way better sleepers...

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it's a Civic, there's always a possibility it'll be fast or slow whether it looks stock or not. ;) 85% of the Civics out on the street are slow as it is.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it's a Civic, there's always a possibility it'll be fast or slow whether it looks stock or not. ;) 85% of the Civics out on the street are slow as it is.

ahh...very good point....

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love how the headlighst look with that paint color...good job bro keep up the good work.. and i think an "Octane or R34" kit would look mean on that thing with 18' RacingHart C5 EVOs

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ThePrezCelleon
i love how the headlighst look with that paint color...good job bro keep up the good work..
Funny how I noticed how good the cleared headlights look with the EBP... but I think the color of the car is still getting credit, heh. Thanks.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm kinda hoping this thread will die so I can post up some more pics.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm kinda hoping this thread will die so I can post up some more pics.

just post more man...

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much is that dropped. i used to not like the 7th gens but the more i see them the more i like them. i like the factory lip kits on them alot.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really dunno how low it is compared to stock. The only #s I can give out are the distances from the fender lip to the center hub of each wheel but I have to re-measure for the fact that my ride height has changed a bit since those pics. You might have to wait a while for the #s if you want them because I am horribly sick right now.