5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks real good, you did a good slam job

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True. In the end, you get what you pay for. GCs and stock struts sucks. Koni Yellows are $500. That's $800 and you can get Tein SS for a few hundred more or the same price if you're lucky.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by O.Z Chi
heh ... learn something new everyday. 8)

Thx for the info!
n/p

I believe the engine codes were slightly altered for the slightly altered 2k4 coupes and sedans. For instance, I saw the new sedan today and the Vin# lists the chassis code as ES2. Haven't seen the coupe, but if I guessed it'd be EM3. Not sure yet.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg_Project
i like your rims too
Thanks. I dunno about you but....

I think 7-spoke wheels seem to look perfect on the new Coupe. I'd get those wheels but they look too nice... they're suspected to be as light as the 15s I have on (w/tire)... and they're limited edition... if you know what I mean. :(

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those look like the type r wheels that are on the new civic hatch

FREAKEN AWESOME

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awww...it's Hobbes!!! I miss Calvin and Hobbes :cry:

Those rims on that coupe are VEEEEERRRRRRRRY nice!!! Damn...sorry anjew, i think i want those ones now!

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg_Project
clean ass drop and clean ass car...i like the blue
Every time I see my car I don't regret the color choice. People will say EBP would be better if it had black interior, and I couldn't agree more. However given the exterior color choices between beige and black/gray, the exterior color outweighs the beige IMO. It almost looks elegant but I think it's the best color as it stands out nicely from the other common colors... and it doesn't stand out too much is what I like (unlike Electron Blue Pearl, which is still a nice color in my eyes). The Clover Green Pearl sparkles like a mofo but I wouldn't buy green. I'm just not the type of person to have huge expectations for interior colors given the narrow range of choices given to any car. I wanted to do an interior swap but it's probably not worth it. Like I said, I don't care about the beige that much but to each his/her own.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats HELLA clean! Get some C/F on the hood...and get some dark wheels.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What shocks are you running...you said you have ground controls, what shocks, and how low are you ?

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
thats HELLA clean! Get some C/F on the hood...and get some dark wheels.
Thanks. I am so done with the outside. If I were to get another set of wheels, they'd most likely be the 1-piece forged Work Emotion.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 2kstreetcivic
What shocks are you running...you said you have ground controls, what shocks, and how low are you ?
Stock shocks. I should have my JICs by December - you have no idea how eager I am to have them, lol.

My ride's height has slightly changed since these pics. The car is now a bit lower (as low as it can go) in the front and a bit higher in the rear now because of that (with a lil' less tire tuck but certainly less saggy-ass). Overall, it's a lot more evened out and looks even better and this is the ride height I want. I'll post new pics of my ride in good time though.

The current stats of my ride height in #s is:

11 1/4" rear
11 3/4" front

These #s are the distance between the fender lip and the center hub. Even though the rear is a bit lower, it's too hard to tell the rear is lower by looking at it unless measured. It's low enough to scrape the stock exhaust piping. Will also take pics of newly scraped stock piping., too