Just my slammed blue (maybe) EM2

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SlammedBlueEM2
I really dunno how low it is compared to stock. The only #s I can give out are the distances from the fender lip to the center hub of each wheel but I have to re-measure for the fact that my ride height has changed a bit since those pics. You might have to wait a while for the #s if you want them because I am horribly sick right now.
Thats no good man, hope u get better...and when u do, i would be interested to hear those numbers too

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look very nice. What is your futur plan for the car??

PS: My sedan is not silver :P

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2
Thats no good man, hope u get better...and when u do, i would be interested to hear those numbers too
Ironically, I forgot those #s are on page 3 but lately my ride has been looking lower in the front. Go figure but those are the #s I was talking about, lol.

My future plans are on page 1. Just JIC Magic coilovers and maybe the 2k4 rear bumper although I think I can live without it.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your ride looks tight, i like that blue

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 92CivicVX
i like that blue
Ditto. The only other blue I've seen that's as good, or better is that JDM S2k blue... I forgot what it was called! I'm sure it starts with a M.

These are all the wallpapers I could find.

Geminiz

(G3M)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man oh man do i like 7th gen coupes... and that color is pretty nice...im jealous =/

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Monte Carlo blue is the JDM S2k blue in that pic...

Thanks for the compliments.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civicvtec1ps
Looks good as always.
Thanks.

I wanted to send that picture (the night one where my kaa is purple) into the 7thGenCivic.com calendar but when I took that picture I took it at a wallpaper size which is too small for the calendar requirements.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Vicster
Looks pretty good, almost looks purple in the dark.
Put a bright light with a green hue on it and that'll happen at night. The pearl in the paint of the EBP is mostly purple. The pearl in the NBP is blue. Haven't figured out the pearl in Clover Green yet.

Thanks.

JEKEL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dam thats a clean as ride, and the lowering looks good. Did you buy a camber kit for that or naw??

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's a camber kit on the rear wheels but none up front. The rear is as positive as possible although it's still negative but I have no problem with that. Camber is good in the rear. I'd like to fix the front but not with a kit.

Cyps

Thats my real name.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still want those rims for some reason...