CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
that is not the right word.
discombobulate - To throw into a state of confusion.
it threw me into a state of confusion because it looks green. :D :lol: :D

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im loving this car and this thread. its very cool. i cant wait to see the engine install and see some numbers posted up! nice job man. the color is very orange!

civfrk102

Top Speed 138 MPH for now
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is a very nice color. I bet it was actually pretty cheap cuz stock honda colors are pretty cheap comparitively. Also that is the color that is gonna be on some of the new elements. But anyways keep up the good work.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm coming along very nicely.... can't wait for the k20 to be installed and its not even my car :P

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
CRX_dude said:
wow its coming out nice dude! your gonna be haulin ass with that k20 in there.. are you doing all of this work by yourself? or is some one else doing it for you?
I do all the work myself, with the help of a friend for bigger jobs. The engine should be ready to go in by this weekend, but we'll see how it goes.

The carpet is kinda funny in the middle because there is no consol holding it all down, and it seems its a little bit too wide, so I'm going to take a section out of the middle to make everything look right.

Thanks for all the comments!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn this a sweet build. cant wait to see more.

JBagMan3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, can't wait til the finish line, thats some major cash, I do that project next month

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, INSANE! I love it. what are your plans for the k20? also don't like the eyelids....oh and no racing seats?

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
green said:
wow, INSANE! I love it. what are your plans for the k20? also don't like the eyelids....oh and no racing seats?
Plans for the K20...
IPS cams and Eibach EVS springs and retainers, Quaife LSD and maybe a 75shot. I'm probably going to do an electric water pump, and if I can afford it a dry sump oil system for the ground clearance.

No race seats because...I dont like Sparco, Corbeau, Cobra or any of those.. I had a set of Bride Ergos but they were red so I sold them. I'm thinking about getting a set of Racetech seats in black but I'm not sure if I want to spend the $ on that right now.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice work man!!! bu yea forget the seats for now. use the money for finishin it! then worry bout small stuff like seats.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats the progress on the build 2day?

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
whats the progress on the build 2day?
I got caught up at work tonight, had to stay late and take care of some things. The glass was supposed to be installed today, but they guy got backed up. So, glass will go in tomorrow. I'm going ot break the engine apart and install the clutch and things of that sort.

8)