K20 EK9 Build up, tons of pics!

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
Dyno was put off till this weekend. I ran into some header issues so, until I can get it worked out the car isnt going anywhere. Time is running out, so it will be on the dyno in Houston this Friday @ St00pid Fast tuning.

You guys might have to wait until the issue comes out for the dyno results!!

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude you must have a limitless budget. No wonder your cars so sick.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick build bro, BTW what kind of job do you got? when i get older i wanna build a k20 hatch lmao

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let's see the dyno and a 1/4 mile pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he works for hybrid racing i think , whats the predicted whp ur thinkin

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude
because of your car my car is going to feel like a piece of s**t no matter what I do to it
well, unless i swap a k20 turbo to kick your ass

SICK BUILD UP BRO!!!
I could only dream of a car that freaking awesome

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
99SilverCX said:
dude
because of your car my car is going to feel like a piece of s**t no matter what I do to it
well, unless i swap a k20 turbo to kick your ass

SICK BUILD UP BRO!!!
I could only dream of a car that freaking awesome
After the cams and ITB's, I'd like to spray a 50 shot. I would imagine that would put me somewhere in the 300whp range.. But then again my next mod is an LSD.

I dont have a limitless budget, it's just draining my bank account... :(

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
After the cams and ITB's, I'd like to spray a 50 shot. I would imagine that would put me somewhere in the 300whp range.. But then again my next mod is an LSD.

I dont have a limitless budget, it's just draining my bank account... :(
I forgot to post a little update..

Real CTR headlamps..

Real CTR grill..

My JDM illuminated plate.. >`

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
So no dyno or 1/4 pass yet???

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ever awesome man... wish I had that much cash to drain out of my account, mines always drained. lol.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you must live at your moms house, and eat top ramen and tuna everyday! j/k man great bulit i think this thread will have more replies than any other one on this site, good job keep feeding us pictures were all hungry for more!

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wanna trade cars???? mines turboed. lol.....sick car d00d, can't wait to see some vids or something of this monster

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good man. cant wait for more updates.

drprince89

vtecin5th
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It' an extremely small detail but you should get a pair of these

theyre license plate plugs and fit like this

Besides that I love your car cant wait to see the cover on Modified, thats an issue ill be buying beautiful work man, you inspire me to actually get into auto shop work with cars I like.

BTW those are available from STREETWERKS on Hondamarketplace.com

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
Already got bumper plugs brotha...

They arent on the bumper in the picture because I have another bumper that I use for my shows and pictures. The bumper you see there is really used for racing, and daily driving!

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll always try to keep updating it.. whenver I get new s**t or something happens you guys will be able to hear about it.

For all you north east guys, I might be attending the Spoon Sports Festival in Virginia, early October. I'm going to try and bring my car up and stick it in a booth somewheres..but we'll see. Thats a long drive!!! The Spoon Sports EG is running our (hybrid racing) mounts in their K swapped race car!

http://www.gtlivetour.com/events/attractions.html

Check it out and hope to see some of you guys there!

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whered u get the headlight/ how much u pay + whered u get the grill and how much u pay, o and by the way the car is fckn sick, where the hell tdo u work to afford this