Kanye West at VMA's

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to like kanye a lot but now his music is subpar and he acts like a douche

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i honestly can't stand taylor swift or her music, but i actually felt bad for the girl. kanye's music is not that great. there's a few of his songs i like but i'd never buy his music. i've always hated him as a person. he's just butthurt cuz he didn't win anything AGAIN this year! he bitched last year cuz he didn't win any awards and i think he knew he wasn't going to this year either so he decided to make a scene. i noticed beyonce said "no he didn't!" she was shocked. i love beyonce but that video wasn't that great. the vmas this year sucked ass, except for the MJ tribute. i noticed that pretty much all the videos that were nominated were the same ones in like every category! i only saw like 2 or 3 videos that weren't in 2 other categories. and the swayze pic is f**ked up =/ rip.

on a side note: i find it funny how everyone poked fun at MJ when he was alive. i knew before he even died that as soon as he passed away, everyone would make a huge deal about it. and look, i was right. if people actually praised him for the work he did instead of picked on him, maybe he would've lived a little longer.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh, and i also heard that pink tried to fight kanye after that s**t happened and he ended up getting kicked out.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^lol

this is why I don't watch TV nearly as much as I used to. Someone is always looking for a way to put themselves in front. But hey, I don't like Taylor Swift and I don't like a lot about Kanye. How old is this girl again? 19? She should be strong. Beyonce's video was nothing more than a low budget semi-burlesque show, wasn't great. Kanye, get off yourself. Simple as that.

Funny how you think he will disappear if you don't buy his records. He'll just try harder to be onscreen but he doesn't really have to because every Kanye thread gets to 5 pages or more overnight.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Youtube search............

"Kanye west interrupts Obama's speech"..................LOL

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i honestly can't stand taylor swift or her music, but i actually felt bad for the girl. kanye's music is not that great. there's a few of his songs i like but i'd never buy his music. i've always hated him as a person. he's just butthurt cuz he didn't win anything AGAIN this year! he bitched last year cuz he didn't win any awards and i think he knew he wasn't going to this year either so he decided to make a scene. i noticed beyonce said "no he didn't!" she was shocked. i love beyonce but that video wasn't that great. the vmas this year sucked ass, except for the MJ tribute. i noticed that pretty much all the videos that were nominated were the same ones in like every category! i only saw like 2 or 3 videos that weren't in 2 other categories. and the swayze pic is f**ked up =/ rip.

on a side note: i find it funny how everyone poked fun at MJ when he was alive. i knew before he even died that as soon as he passed away, everyone would make a huge deal about it. and look, i was right. if people actually praised him for the work he did instead of picked on him, maybe he would've lived a little longer.
MJ was a piece of s**t while he was alive.. and still is a piece of s**t now.. the world is a better place with him NOT "living a little longer"