LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SupremeKia said:
im getting a digital camra next month ok...so be patient ill have pics
by the way if you want pics check out super street from a couple months back...they had a pic of my car in there
Which issue??? If i were featured in Super Street i would rember the exact month and even the damn pages it was on.... :roll:

basoccer17

oki bum
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SupremeKia said:
dude what the???? i thought evos were fast!!!! ok so i was at a light in corona visiting my cousins and this stupid lancer evo pulls up next to me. it was black had a spoiler and it was the OZ rally edition Evo. he starts revving and im in my civic si and i spanked him. hahaha i took off so fast he was in the rear mirror before you know it!!!

i just gotta say that the evo is most overated car on the earth!!!! i know the guy had probly some mods cuz he had exhaust on it.

i see evos all the tiem on the street but they dont race me becasue there drove by chicks
Yo an OZ rally is no where near an EVO if it was an EVO it would have smoked u....unless your car is hella hooked up.... EVO are fast as f**k.....ive seen them over in Japan they be killin cars like skyline and type Rs

basoccer17 said:
Yo an OZ rally is no where near an EVO if it was an EVO it would have smoked u....unless your car is hella hooked up.... EVO are fast as f**k.....ive seen them over in Japan they be killin cars like skyline and type Rs

i find it funny that you think type r's are fast

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WiggerMan said:
The point here is.... He didnt race period. and If he raced a lancer... it was the simple lancer OZ edition... which is mad slow... a EVO doesnt even look like teh pussy normal ones... someone post some pics to show this fool the difference but you just keep rockin that KDM Kia!
:ownded: :ownded: :ownded: :ownded: .........this is pathetic.....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i refuse to talk to this kid, kia running a 12?? yea right dude no fing way kias are like made of legos and are really really really slow....please post pics of your car and the ENGINE BAY and as well as your super street magazine( which is bullshit because i have been subscribing to that mag for like a year and there has NEVER been any article on a 12sec KIA, maybe a 21 second KIA) but if you proved me wrong i would gladly eat my words and shut up.
but since you wont, you are truly......retarted

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why does this guy have to get on here, hey suprememkia, if u have a turbo si, why did u buy dc headers for it, ur turbo wont work without a turbo manifold, AND u wasted money on TWO headers.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this kids gay and is probably just trying to get on here and f**k with us.

we al knwo he dint beat an evo

greg1174

98 EX Coupe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My only question for Kia is what DC Header are you running on your Turbo cars?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
omigod, this AGAIN?!