Not open for further replies.

SiR

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by CrAzYSi05
LOST
1.To a supercharged 96 hatch with si motor
2.Twin turbo old maza rsx 7
um... you mean a mazda RX-7 twin turbo, right? Not an ACURA RSX? ;)

.:SiR:.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by caddy
It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't believe you. :P No well if you're running those times then I salute you. I've just known many a modified EX. Heavier because of the trim and not a lot of performance gains on a SOHC. A 99 Si runs mid 15s stock but it has dohc vtec with 160hp, that's why I have a hard time with that, but if you're running those times, good for you

and 160hp means absolutely d**k when its got no torque and in a heavy ass car

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by b16asi226
but still, this isnt about your claimed 14.86 time slips, this is about you beating a z28 and a vette. that is major B.S....oh i know what it was, see he saw them rollin down the highway sped up, flew by and threw on his flashers. they guy in the vette probably thought "what happened, he blow a tire? why are his flashers on?" guy in the camaro thought "stupid import kids cant keep it off the streets, not worth my time even at the track." and if you aresprayin 75 with your i/h/e, its not enough, your gonna kill your springs or crack a retainer and drop a valve. but by all means, rice it up. :bs:
what the f**k is with you man? you could have a lamborghini diablo, but the chances of YOU running the time they estimate it does in the 1/4 mile is near f**king impossible, 9 out of 10 driver suck d**k, they cant launch their car for s**t, nor can they drive their car for s**t, so chances are with the normal shitty driver your average camaro isn't going to hit the times that the magazine says, nor will the vette, f**king think about s**t before you talk s**t

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
what the f**k is with you man? you could have a lamborghini diablo, but the chances of YOU running the time they estimate it does in the 1/4 mile is near f**king impossible, 9 out of 10 driver suck d**k, they cant launch their car for s**t, nor can they drive their car for s**t, so chances are with the normal shitty driver your average camaro isn't going to hit the times that the magazine says, nor will the vette, f**king think about s**t before you talk s**t
:haha: ^^^ :lame dis guy

didnt i mention that before, oh well, but thats common knowledge, s**t in a perfecct world all those pro cars could probably run into the mid 7's. but you're stating that you can drive your car to its limits then. if not then stock your runnin about 17's and maybe 15.5 with the spray. ok, now i know you threw some #'s up there, but unless i see it in person im not buying it. i can sit here all day and give you good reasons why you cant, and all you got is your word. so its me and technical experience along with common knowledge vs. you and your word that you can beat a vette in your EX. come on now. maybe you need to think a little bit. slightly moded EX vs. a V8??? s**t, even if the vette was an automatic he'd still have you for breakfast and s**t you out at lunch. nuff said.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by b16asi226
:haha: ^^^ :lame dis guy

didnt i mention that before, oh well, but thats common knowledge, s**t in a perfecct world all those pro cars could probably run into the mid 7's. but you're stating that you can drive your car to its limits then. if not then stock your runnin about 17's and maybe 15.5 with the spray. ok, now i know you threw some #'s up there, but unless i see it in person im not buying it. i can sit here all day and give you good reasons why you cant, and all you got is your word. so its me and technical experience along with common knowledge vs. you and your word that you can beat a vette in your EX. come on now. maybe you need to think a little bit. slightly moded EX vs. a V8??? s**t, even if the vette was an automatic he'd still have you for breakfast and s**t you out at lunch. nuff said.
well from all of your prior posts i can see that you and your knowlege are about as advanced as a doorknob, not to mention the fact that you have proven yourself more then once to be a retard and wrong about numerous things, just because a camaro can do low 13's high 12' stock doesnt mean they will do that on the street, there are infinite factors involved in something like this and you dismissing this s**t because you THINK you know anything is really hilarious.....seriously d00d.....end yourself

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i remember correctly not all maros are a f**king v8, yep, pretty sure there are v6 maros also. And since I work part-time at the local track, and I am at every street night, I have seen many vettes and maros run, and they all dont run 13's. I saw a stingray run a 15.6 two weeks ago. It all depends on the driver. My aunt has a new maros with the LT1 vette engine in it, but its an auto, and it runs mid 14's BECAUSE its an auto. So no not every vette and maro will run that fast. And as for me spraying a 75 shot, no I wont drop a valve, or crack a retainer, or do anything like that because I never once said all I have is i/h/e, ITS NOT A STOCK CAR f**kSTICK!! I know better than to run that big of a shot on a stock D16. I'm not f**king stupid, I have been doing this s**t for years. And dont tell me to rice it up, when your the one with the TypeR avatar, when you drive a Si. So why dont you just give up and shut the f**k up before temp02 and I get even more sick of you damn ricers. I could give a two pig flying f**ks (got that from you temp02:thumbs up ) about what you say.

SiR

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A wise man once said (slammedciv96):

Never get in a fight with an idiot, they will always bring you down to thier level, then beat you with experience.......

02 AZTEC SPEC V

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a video of a civic ex with intake header exhaust and 55 shot of nitrous losing to a rsx type s with an intake and a stock spec v...theres no way your ex can beat a vetter or camero.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got off work and on the way home I stopped right next to an old red Jetta with a chic driving. I sped of the line and she drove normal, then at the next light we both sped off and started racing, we were dead even up to about 75 mph, then I let off because I knew alot of cops were out in that area. Wasnt really trying to win, just having fun, she was laughing lol. But then the second that I let off the gas and started pushing the breaks, some one in a new dark blue or black accord pulled in front of me (he was behind the jetta chic) and then the accord and jetta started racing until she turned, so it was pretty fun, it was basically us 3 racing around in the 2 lanes. But I dont endorse street racing :D

just fun old racing

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I beat a Ferrari F50 with an aftermarket turbo kit in my stock 86 carburated civic. It was a SOHC so it had lots of torque. I know the ferrari should be doing 9 second passes, but I was a way better driver than him and knew how to launch. Besides, I had a K&N filter on the car so I was getting way more hp than stock. I don't know until i dyno it, but i think im probably getting at LEAST 55 horsies to the wheels. Also I think he was a little intimidated by the K&N stickers on my windows so his reaction time was something lame like .187 or something... Then I raced this 88 plymouth voyager and man it was a close race... What? You don't believe me? no really, those 86 civics are light so the they have a great power to weight ratio. I wont even get into autocross. Those rear solid beam rear axles at great for cornering. And after I stuck in a beefy torque converter in the 3 speed automatic that thing just hauled. You still don't believe I beat a ferrari? Not all ferraris are v12s! Some have v8's! duh!

Thats what this thread sounds like, thats why i gave up early.

PS: He might be pulling 14's... check out zex's website:

d16z6 with 75 shot

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 02 AZTEC SPEC V
I have a video of a civic ex with intake header exhaust and 55 shot of nitrous losing to a rsx type s with an intake and a stock spec v...theres no way your ex can beat a vetter or camero.
Well, since my car has a lot more done than just i/h/e like everyone thinks it does, and I am running a 75 shot, not a 50, petty sure I can beat a spec-v. And since I know someone who had a spec-v, and now has an RSX Type s, I should know if I can beat them or not. The spec-v is no problem off the nitrous, and the RSX runs low 13's, so no, I can't beat that one. Spec-v's are not as great as people think untill you put some money into them.

JusACVC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have seen several vettes(86-94) run high 14's( all autos of course). There were alot of slow vettes made. Also the pre-93 camarao z28( 81-92) were slow also if they are stock.

I don't doubt he is running 14's with i/h/e and a 75 shot. I have had 2 racecs with cars that run low 15's in my dx with i/e and nitrous( 65 shot) and it's an auto. Neither one beat me.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SiR
A wide man once said (slammedciv96):

Never get in a fight with an idiot, they will always bring you down to thier level, then beat you with experience.......

a wide man huh? so i guess all of you are the idiots and you are beating us with YOUR experience huh?

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 02 AZTEC SPEC V

do you even know how to read? ITS UP TO THE MOTHER f**king DRIVER...JESUS H CHRIST, the fact that people can be so f**king retarded is really disgusting

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by caddy
I beat a Ferrari F50 with an aftermarket turbo kit in my stock 86 carburated civic. It was a SOHC so it had lots of torque. I know the ferrari should be doing 9 second passes, but I was a way better driver than him and knew how to launch. Besides, I had a K&N filter on the car so I was getting way more hp than stock. I don't know until i dyno it, but i think im probably getting at LEAST 55 horsies to the wheels. Also I think he was a little intimidated by the K&N stickers on my windows so his reaction time was something lame like .187 or something... Then I raced this 88 plymouth voyager and man it was a close race... What? You don't believe me? no really, those 86 civics are light so the they have a great power to weight ratio. I wont even get into autocross. Those rear solid beam rear axles at great for cornering. And after I stuck in a beefy torque converter in the 3 speed automatic that thing just hauled. You still don't believe I beat a ferrari? Not all ferraris are v12s! Some have v8's! duh!

Thats what this thread sounds like, thats why i gave up early.

PS: He might be pulling 14's... check out zex's website:

d16z6 with 75 shot

correction.....he IS pulling high 14's w/ that kit

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you JusACVC, atleast there are a few peolpe on this site with some knowledge. If you look at the ZEX site, that D16 is pulling 13's with stock internals, stock fuel, i/h/e, clutch, and slicks. And a ZEX kits rates at the flywheel. So they are only putting about 55hp to the ground. And since I don't have stock internals, I dont have stock fuel, I dont have stock clutch, petty sure I can hit 14.86. And if I had the traction, I could hit a lot lower than that.

O, and temp, you da man:rocker:

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by skunk2'ed
Thank you JusACVC, atleast there are a few peolpe on this site with some knowledge. If you look at the ZEX site, that D16 is pulling 13's with stock internals, stock fuel, i/h/e, clutch, and slicks. And a ZEX kits rates at the flywheel. So they are only putting about 55hp to the ground. And since I don't have stock internals, I dont have stock fuel, I dont have stock clutch, petty sure I can hit 14.86. And if I had the traction, I could hit a lot lower than that.

O, and temp, you da man:rocker:

:alcoholic :alcoholic

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even running a 14.5 you are nowhere near newer corvette or camaro times. Even the LT1 will run low 14's. The LS1 camaros/corvettes will run mid to low 13's, with some breaking into the 12's on just boltons.

I also understand that it can be up to the driver, but any corvette owner that can't pull off a low 14 shouldn't be allowed to drive that car.

Edit - I've got firsthand knowledge of how fast the newer 'vettes are too. I've raced a few, and i've driven my dads on a few occasions. Most definately would walk your civic.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboZinc

I also understand that it can be up to the driver, but any corvette owner that can't pull off a low 14 shouldn't be allowed to drive that car.

Edit - I've got firsthand knowledge of how fast the newer 'vettes are too. I've raced a few, and i've driven my dads on a few occasions. Most definately would walk your civic.
ok so what do the STOCK specs for a car with a perfect driver have to do with the real world?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm saying a stock 'vette would most definately walk an at best mid 14 second car. Doesn't even have to be a perfect driver to pull that off.

If you want to talk about modified cars i can, but you probably wouldn't want to hear the numbers that come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.