Little Update, couple pics.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wish i lived in md i love it up there i have been there twice for family hoildays but sloweg do you have a pic of you engine bay and how do you run the oil lines off the sensor or do you leave them open

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
MD is kinda wack. i think i'd rather be in Oklahoma, fa sho.

those hoses are for power steering.

JDM Davey

Silver Member
5+ Year Member
i wish i lived in md i love it up there i have been there twice for family hoildays but sloweg do you have a pic of you engine bay and how do you run the oil lines off the sensor or do you leave them open
those lines pump power steering fluid to speed up the fluid, or somethin like that. I would guess he doesnt have power steering.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im running no power steering so i leave the lines open just how you see them.\

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
definately...thats worse than having two screen names. you're killing the bandwidth!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got back from the track, was running on the "getting balder everyday BFG tires" and did a best run of 13.51 at 103.82. Im happy with it.