Logan four door build

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got my set of four on 1hondaparts.com for $50 a while back, but I have lost my front two from driving in Seattle.

kg562

4 Door EK Driver!
I got my set of four on 1hondaparts.com for $50 a while back, but I have lost my front two from driving in Seattle.
Oh I see. I just checked that site and couldn't even find the mud flaps lol but I was watching online that there are little small clips that you can screw it onto but my car doesn't have it. It's just a hole. How would I put it on? Do you know?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my rear ones were held on with two of the screws it came with but one clip wouldnt work. my fronts were sheet metal screwed and zip tied on.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U can get the clips at lowes or home depot...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could google search and come up with a name.

But from personal experience whenever i go in and ask one of those dipshits for something they never have a f**king clue what i want.

So i just tell them im good if they ask if i need help and look until i find what i need.

I just typed in mud flap clips on google and this is what i got.

Any of these should work

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was plastic and square and a screw could go through it, but it wouldnt stay attached to my car.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car motivates me to keep mine...:thumbup:

emerican

Registered VIP
the same thing happens at the home depot around me
same thing at autzone i could tell those idiots anything they needed to know and they will still try and give me the wrong s**t.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So nothing too new but I arranged for the selling of some of my old drum stuff and should be getting 1k-4k for the rest of it and that means at least 1500 of that is going to car parts =)

But there is this weird shaking and rubbing noise coming from my front drivers side tire, I looked and couldnt find anything wrong with it so I took Fiona to a couple shops for some free look through to see if they could find it and everyone says im just too low and things are not having clearance that they need :/ oh well gravity is stronger than my will power so she will be staying like that.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The stupidity of places that dont want to work on a lowered vehicle...

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The stupidity of places that dont want to work on a lowered vehicle...
in their defense I have yet to find the root of the problem.
Im going to pull apart my entire suspension; paint, replace bushings find the broken piece of s**t replace that then put it back together for alignment. only thing that would chance this plan is if I find a minty sub frame/ steering rack and replace my whole front end.

Thats a lot of money and time but if I plan on ever swapping ground work is needed.

Honda4ever

Banned
hey i have a 96 sedan its going good so far just going with the cheap parts though lol and yeah....mines automatic too and its doing me good so far ever been to the kent races? or honda tech at pacific raceways? good s**t. oh and if I were you i would put carbon fiber on the hood or spray paint it black to give it a racing look idk its your car thats only from me tho.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i have a 96 sedan its going good so far just going with the cheap parts though lol and yeah....mines automatic too and its doing me good so far ever been to the kent races? or honda tech at pacific raceways? good s***. oh and if I were you i would put carbon fiber on the hood or spray paint it black to give it a racing look idk its your car thats only from me tho.
I really dont like that mines an automatic but I have the funds to change it but im lazy. :roll: I have been to most of the honda-tech meets but I do not do the kent races because Im not into risking tickets and lives... washington is really hard on street racers. If you find an OE green one for a 96-98 let me know cuz CF just isnt my style.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys, it's really makes me like driving more. Other than my vibration problem that I have been having. And as far as my poor bumper goes, it's only zip tied on the sides so they will rip instead of cracking where the screw attaches. But I do have new oe clips on top ;)