Logan four door build

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im also putting some of the money I saved up for the 5 speed swap to get finished. so many parts laying around for it and its not done yet.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For the b series?
no I sold the B series a month ago, I ran out of real money and I couldnt really afford to have it :(

its for the D, Im five speed swapping it and tuning up the motor but my plans for the car has changed and B just wasnt in the $$$

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I ordered a few more parts today
Timing belt
Drain plug
Oil pan gasket

to add to my list of parts to go in
valve cover gasket
head gasket
water pump
thermostat
ball joint covers
and a bunch of gaskets that go along with those parts, I would have gotten more but shipping on this stuff is making me broke

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff!

Do a compression and leak down test to see if your engine will handle a turbo!

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I am about to pull the motor, I just have to finish getting the supra running so my car can go in!

Some Ideas I need help with:

I found a subframe on craigslist for $40 with arms and rack. Mine got crumpled last yeah at Honda-Tech when I took out a road turtle. But I Dont know if I am really trying to completely take apart my car right now then have to get it towed to an alignment shop ext. Seems like a good plan but what if I just smash this one.

next is I keep ripping my side skirts off on things because the plastic screws on the bottom keep rubbing away and they cost a lot, any remedies for this? Is there a different set up any of you use?

In other new:

I read the PHAHEEM build and really dug his sound proofing idea so I ordered some of the stuff.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only thing i have an answer for at the moment is use the normal clips on the sides and then zip ties on the bottom where i can and the front in the wheel well. the zip ties take a little bit of skill to get in right