5+ Year Member
Turbo ordereddd!!!

should be here this week.
Precision 6765 Billet

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God dude you really got a good set up going... So you seem to be the person to ask... I am running A LOT lower numbers or I will be rather lol.... But with the house and DD payment it's limited for now.

I got a B18ls, going to run the LS head. Have BC Stage 2 Turbo Cams and Dual Valve Springs. Have a greddy TDho4 15g turbo (small but picked it up cheap)

Well I am in the debate of rods pistons... Looking to do 400hp in the next yr or 2.

So I am on Eagle Rods or manley.

Also Wiseco or CP Pistons...

Any suggestions?

Thanks bro

Congrats on the baby!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God dude you really got a good set up going... So you seem to be the person to ask... I am running A LOT lower numbers or I will be rather lol.... But with the house and DD payment it's limited for now.

I got a B18ls, going to run the LS head. Have BC Stage 2 Turbo Cams and Dual Valve Springs. Have a greddy TDho4 15g turbo (small but picked it up cheap)

Well I am in the debate of rods pistons... Looking to do 400hp in the next yr or 2.

So I am on Eagle Rods or manley.

Also Wiseco or CP Pistons...

Any suggestions?

Thanks bro

Congrats on the baby!

Thanks

EAGLESSS!! (at that power level Eagles will be justtt fine, and at list price under $300 you cant go wrong)
http://www.xenocron.com/eagle-rods-p-110.html?osCsid=126266e242b4a6e7ac75607fc60139bc
Both Pistons you listed are good pieces. I personally like CPs (i would go 9:1 CPs)

I say run the 15g till you max it out, then upgrade.

I'm not really a fan of "turbo" cams. I really like OEM CRT/ITR . But you are straight Ls so what you have will be fine.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cool I will go eagle... From talking to some other people that 15g will be fine on the stock rotating assembly with a good tune... So since I am kinda tight on funds for now, going to order s**t here and there, that link is cheaper than I have found... What about pistons? Any locations to buy?

Also my issue is the 15g is internal waste gate so not sure how to convert to external to even up the boost....

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cool I will go eagle... From talking to some other people that 15g will be fine on the stock rotating assembly with a good tune... So since I am kinda tight on funds for now, going to order s**t here and there, that link is cheaper than I have found... What about pistons? Any locations to buy?

Also my issue is the 15g is internal waste gate so not sure how to convert to external to even up the boost....
Call up Chris Harris @ Xenocrom. You can trow my name around . Tell him i sent you and whats the best price he can give you on the piston/rod combo (i know he has Weisco in stock)..

there are ways to convert a internal to external gated turbo. I'll PM you a write up.

And about tune, i'd go with a chipped tune like Crome, Neptune,eCtune etc.

What manifold are you running?

I will respond to your thread, So as not to clutter this thread. Thanks for the post tho.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the help man... So where is the updated baby pics...

I gave info on my thread that might help narrow what I am doing down...

Thanks man

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Turbo pics today hopefully.. since it's the end of the week!?

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's been a while. And i have been working a lotttttttttttt. And both my kids have been sick along with my wife.

But this car (eg hatch) starts getting caged this Monday. (Full 10 point, window net, chute bracket, harness tabs, etc)

I'll have pix later. I picked up the car lastnight from Va. I am not at work and have yet to sleep in almost 30 hours.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That's dedication haha, manifold is scary looking!