Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

"i need to know...shes gonna have the nuclear codes..."
I know seriously...

People think this video might be funny but if it happens... f**k that.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know seriously...

People think this video might be funny but if it happens... f**k that.
oh it already is.

the only reason Palin is was choosen was soley to pull votes to McCain. thats it. period. nothing else.

there are literally THOUSANDS of more qualified running mates. but gotta get that MILF to pull the women/lesbos/college guy vote :roll:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he's a complete idiot.

so his opening statement is evidence of his ignorance. "i don't know anything about her." well, that's a f**king good start moron. do some f**king research before opening your mouth. I swear, celebs are the most out of touch individuals in this entire country. She still has more executive experience than Obama and as far as i'm concerned, no matter what her personal beliefs are, she's more experienced and qualified than him entirely. And what's sad, is that there are more qualified candidates out there. That says a lot about Obama.

This guy needs to get his head out of hollywood's liberal ass and get a f**king life.

p.s. He's one to talk about really bad movies. Matt damon, next time ur about criticize someone, pop in oceans 13 and stick ur foot in ur mouth. He can't even read a cue card for God's sake.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh it already is.

there are literally THOUSANDS of more qualified running mates. but gotta get that MILF to pull the women/lesbos/college guy vote :roll:
One college guy vote she will not be getting.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because Bush's Policies worked, right?
All you know is who to point a finger at. Bush tried to pass many bills in our favor, but it was congress who shot them down.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this whole election is just a play on race and sex and some politics thrown in there. everyone should just die so the world starts over. /world

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this b***h had a state trooper fired because he divorced her sister. No other reason and now there's an investigation going on I guess.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because Bush's Policies worked, right?
No because Obama is a closet marxist!

Fact of the matter is that she has more experience then obama, he's never run a nickle & dime store let alone a Country! Palin was in charge of billions of dollars, was a mayor, a Governor & and in charge of the National guard. The libs are shitting themselves and idiotic vids like this just prove it.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think both candidates suck. They should up the presidents pay.....maybe we'll get smarter people in the oval office

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this b***h had a state trooper fired because he divorced her sister. No other reason and now there's an investigation going on I guess.
He was found to have violated state policy for using a Taser on his 10-year-old son, killing a moose while using his wife's permit, drinking a beer before driving a state vehicle and having an open beer can in the vehicle.
no other reason....

f**king idiot.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no other reason....

f**king idiot.
you're the f**king idiot son. No, It was on headline news the other day that there was still an investigation. I'm thinking that is what her excuse was.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you're the f**king idiot son. No, It was on headline news the other day that there was still an investigation. I'm thinking that is what her excuse was.
sry, the "idiot" comment wasn't directed at you

. it was directed at wooten.

He did, in fact, admit to the taser incident and the moose fiasco (as per his lawyer's statements and as per the cited article of the Washington Post-Written By J. Grimaldi Sat. 9/6/08). The investigation about the beer is still pending; however, that's still plenty enough reason for him to be fired. I don't care if he was a young cop that made mistakes. that's the kind of mistake that he should know will come back to bite him in the ass. he payed the price for his stupid actions.