Metal heads unite!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Headed to Phoenix this weekend to the first truck show of the year and also just so happens that Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Lorna Shore and a few others are playing at Joe's Grotto down there the first night im in town. Despised Icon is my all time favorite and they have just recently started touring again since their hiatus. Pretty goddamn stoked [emoji1591]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man, haven't listened to carnifex in a hot minute.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Headed to Phoenix this weekend to the first truck show of the year and also just so happens that Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Lorna Shore and a few others are playing at Joe's Grotto down there the first night im in town. Despised Icon is my all time favorite and they have just recently started touring again since their hiatus. Pretty goddamn stoked [emoji1591]

And Rings of Saturn right? That's going to be f**king heavy!!

I've just discovered Aversions Crown after seeing all the hype over their new album. I've been missing out

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And Rings of Saturn right? That's going to be f**king heavy!!

I've just discovered Aversions Crown after seeing all the hype over their new album. I've been missing out

I didn't end up going to the show. Despised Icon wasnt on the bill and i have seen all of them but lorna shore. Just wanted to see Despised Icon.

Brak

Respected
5+ Year Member
Hey there... Just found this thread.

currently between bands. I primarily play melodic death, but my heart belongs to Power.

My studio