Metal heads unite!!!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Basically everything tig posted, really diggin chelsea grin's new ep. Also ive listened to the faceless for years

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw lamb of god, job for a cowboy and the faceless at the house of blues in vegas.

s**t was intense...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I would of killed to see those 3 in the same night.
It was a great show. I almost got kicked out for being too rough in the pit :rolf:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have seen almost every band listed in this post. I was in a "deathcore"/grindish band called Hammer Smashed Face back in the day. Been in a few metalcore bands, and most recently was a post hardcore band called The Land Collective. I'm not into metal as much anymore, but I still listen to some. Most recent favorites (as far as heavier music):
Periphery, STRUCTURES (mmery, you need to listen to them), Pomegranate Tiger, Volumes, Substructure, Animals As Leaders.
Huge influences/stuff I've been listening to lately, and stuff I'm more into now: Envy On The Coast, Moving Mountains, Dead Poetic, Polyenso, lots of indie. I'm getting old lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Periphery is good.

Will be seeing Chelsea Grin and Atilla on the 10th of march if work allows.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Attila is good also. Lamb of god tho... The band that got me into heavier music. I still enjoy listening to them from time to time. Before I got their sacrament album I was listening to underoath..

I didn't know Chelsea grin had a new ep out. I didn't like their last album at all

Does headbangers ball still come on MTV? I haven't seen it in a while, last I remember tho they started playing really shitty music

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chelseas last cd sucked.

Lamb of God will be in the rock n roll hall of fame one day. Theyre insane.

Be interesting to see what happens with Randy...

JDMjosh84

im into metalcore myself. i like August burns red, haste the day, texas in july, underoath. i was in metal band a few yrs ago. been playin guitar for 6-7 yrs.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Brittney spears new ep is balls to the wall son. I'm goin to see her show in march . The pit is going to be rowdy!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally love recreant as my favorite. And august burns red is amazing. I saw them live with bring me the horizon and the show was amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I listen to it all, In Flames/ At the Gates/ Trivium/ Shadows Fall/ Soilwork/ Chimaira/ Static X/ Of Mice and Men/ Nonpoint

its all good