Metal heads unite!!!

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
One of my favorite metal bands would be Dir en grey. They are a Japanese metal/rock band. Seen them twice in concert. Once in 2008 in NYC and again in 2011 in Baltimore. The lead singer Kyo has an amazing vocal range but has cut back on his growls and things of that nature due to having issues with his vocal chords. They are defiantly a band worth checking out. Here is a YouTube video of one of their songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjRU6gaPtS8

not the official video because I didn't think it would be work safe due to hentai.

some other metal bands iv seen live would be slipknot, disturbed, godsmack, trivium, megadeth. cant remember the rest. lately iv been rocking out to straight line stitch as well as otep and Marilyn Manson.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bumpin this s**t up

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out infant annihilator. The drummer is absolutely insane.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just found out last night that Born of Osiris has a new album coming out in August.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just found out last night that Born of Osiris has a new album coming out in August.
I didn't like their The Discovery album, but I'm excited to hear new stuff.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got out of "metal/screamo/whatever it's called" a while back. Any of these bands still around?

Suicide silence
BMTH
Devil wears Prada
All that remains
Dragonforce
Black dahlia murder
Underoath

And wow I forgot my old favorite bands..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got out of "metal/screamo/whatever it's called" a while back. Any of these bands still around?

Suicide silence
BMTH
Devil wears Prada
All that remains
Dragonforce
Black dahlia murder
Underoath

And wow I forgot my old favorite bands..
Pussy...

And yes theyre still around except the lead singer of suicide silence was killed while riding his motorcycle.

And youre a pussy!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pussy...

And yes theyre still around except the lead singer of suicide silence was killed while riding his motorcycle.

And youre a pussy!
Ahahah :lol: I can't be held liable for my tastes in music when I was like 13. Though you probably wouldn't like my tastes today either.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love music. I will listen to anything.

And they say the music u listen to when u are 13 and 14 is what helps define u as a person and you will come back to it later in life.

When im in the garage i cant listen to strictly metal even though normally thats whats blasting to the street.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love music. I will listen to anything.

And they say the music u listen to when u are 13 and 14 is what helps define u as a person and you will come back to it later in life.

When im in the garage i cant listen to strictly metal even though normally thats whats blasting to the street.
Eh. To a point I'll come back to my old music. But my true old music, what I was raised on, is old rock/alternative. Blink 182, sum 41, etc. Throughout my teenage years to now I've listened to mostly rap though. I can't really see what I saw in metal these days though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green day and blink182 are my favorites.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The discovery was amazing. I listen to it almost every day?? And blink is amazing too

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw blink back in the day at warped. They play so fast live!