Mini-me Swap

j0keefe21

5+ Year Member
on top of your mini me you could do like a 35 or 50 shot and then you'd run 14's and have a nice DD

j0keefe21

5+ Year Member
yea dont worry having a slower car might keep you alive

zimzim

5+ Year Member
id say if you just wanna a lil more kick mini me is perfectly fine. especially if you can find the extra parts for cheap, considering about 70% of the parts in a minime swap are OEM.

it definantly gives a bigger kick than any standard SOHC, of course it cant keep up with DOHC but it at least give a lil extra pull

Pabz_arroyo

5+ Year Member
If i do get all the parts together about how long will it take to get everything put together??

D1NOnly3

SOHC POWAH!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmmm...I'd say about a day or two providing no problems come up or anything

eg eddie

project purp is under way
5+ Year Member
mini me is cool but i promise you that if you saved 200 extra bux, you can find a cheap b series swap. i found my full b16 swap for 750. if you do mini me, you still are going to have a hard time beating other cars on the road. good luck anyways. just my $0.02. lol i am going use that one for a while.

brandofasho

5+ Year Member
deff agree with the mini me for now until you can save up the money for a bigger swap. im sure youll like it alot better than what you have now and then when the thought of b series swap comes up... youll love it.

..but dont listen to me i rollin with a d15 aswell..im broke

mini me is cool but i promise you that if you saved 200 extra bux, you can find a cheap b series swap. i found my full b16 swap for 750. if you do mini me, you still are going to have a hard time beating other cars on the road. good luck anyways. just my $0.02. lol i am going use that one for a while.
race geo metros and mopeds.;)

93redcivic

5+ Year Member
okay man i may be kinda late on the posting but do the mini me swap and then go boost i have done the swap and working on going boost. its worth it the comp is good. or you can do mini me and then chip your ecu