my 1999 vogue silver 4dr

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The nature of the breaks is what is scary. Some breaks are small enough that you still have a wheel to roll on and some break bad enough to make the car into a 3 wheeler. The other issue is, in some cases, it doesn't take much at all and the cheaper wheels crack and break. crash! on here had her fake wheel crack just from daily driving. Some low end wheels just aren't worth the hassle.

and i'd have to disagree, I think it'd be a pity to not get those parts dirty. Spend loads of money so it can sit there...that just doesn't compute to me lol.
I've had 3 sets of Rotas....I liked them for what they were and had 0 issues with them.
Uses as simple daily driver wheels.
Just my experience with them.

I was being sarcastic about the comment of getting those shiny parts dirty.
I know there are some people out there that would spend all that money and have it be a trailer queen......=)

B18cya99

Respected
Well this is no this is trailer queen. I can tell ya. I built this thing to enjoy and cruise on the weekends. Hit the meets and shows up and have something to be proud of when I roll up. It will be driven to all places with in reason. If go cross country or something crazy I'll trailer it. But she's a driver for the most part.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well this is no this is trailer queen. I can tell ya. I built this thing to enjoy and cruise on the weekends. Hit the meets and shows up and have something to be proud of when I roll up.
Awesome to hear that!

pantyraid

=^.^=
Holy s**t this is a good looking car

And those wheels, ha I'm a total sucker for colored wheels and these are no exception

Also I didn't even know a custom vin plate was a thing

I guess it doesn't really take much to impress me but I am most definitely impressed

bairdandrew77

Welcome. You're going to attract a lot of raccoons and white girls with that car, they love shiny things.. :lawl: looks good though, I wouldn't be able to keep up the shine on my car if it looked anything like that

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who made that catchcan? It looks pretty dope, does it fully enclose the battery on three sides?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure how i missed this build, but i did.

Looks killer. Great attention to detail :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That belt looks terrible in the bay. I hope youre planning on doing something about that?

B18cya99

Respected
Yeah I plan on running it. It's brand damn new lol. And it matches my wheels and seats. It will be fine.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesnt match anything else in the bay. Who cares if it matches your wheels :what:

B18cya99

Respected
It doesnt match anything else in the bay. Who cares if it matches your wheels :what:
How about get off the couch and come off some $$$$ and I'll make it how ever u would like master.. post a pic of your bay please. Since obviously it must be way better than what I can do.