my 94 hatch

barrett

Registered VIP
if you go with HID i would go with DDM tuning. i have them on my FA5 and they don't blind people at all. just don't get 50w and you'll be ok. if you want a slight tint of blue go with 35w 6000k. helps improve night vision a ton. i love em. and for $50 can't go wrong.

DROK604

looks like a good start, I would look to lower it and deal with the rust before buying any extra parts for it

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
yes thats the plan im prob fixing next week and i know a guy whos doing hids for me for free... and im doing lowering right after i get headers. also, was wondering if i should paint the steelies white or something any ideas?

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i go every friday night and saturday wen im not working =) and i go to tech school so i could do an alignment any day.
i found some corners, would the smoked look good? or amber i really like smoked ones but id like it to actually look good

Civic4life8045

My Personal Opinion is,,, Sense yur car is white already put some jdm black headlights wit some smoked ambers they dont cost more then 150 it will look cool.. PAINT THE STEELIES shiny BLACK SENSE U GANA DROP THE CAR

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lulz at the fogs..

nice pick up tho, plans sound pretty good GLWB bro

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i was wondering if u guys had any ideas on exterior or interior mods, and what did you think of the interior illumination

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
I personally like it to be dark in my car haha but the lights dont look bad in my opinion ... Alot of guys r gonna say its a tad ricey but hey we would be to the point that we are now with styles and mods if it wasnt for the "ricer" era haha
For exterior id go with a lip oem fogs, maybe a duckbill and some nice wheels
Oh DUMP IT haha slammed cars are the best its like ur ass is sliding on the ground haha

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
yeah im def. lowering it, and im gonna keep it pretty clean, but instead of a duckbill i want to get a wing that allows air to travel under a small clearence between the wing and the roof but duckbill style...... any clues where to find one?

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
new pics here, i moved the fogs behind the grill so it isn't just sticking out there but still functional..... but will be permanetly removed when i buy the jdm fogs.

better?

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
MUCH better haha
And m not sure about the wing... I kno what style ur talking about but
No
Clue were to find n e
If i run across some ill let u kno

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i have figured out my plans on my build. im going to buy a ex coupe and take the d16z6 out and put it in my hatch and just put new headers, intake mani, short ram, some new coil overs so i can drop it and leave it as my dd, but the ex......... get ready for some major work, im gonna try a k-series swap, is it possible? as in practical, other than that ill prob do a b18c1, and i want to build it for autox.... idk if i wanna turbo or supercharge. but this is going to be a long build so whos with me?

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i just installed tokico gas shocks in the rear with the green tokico springs and skun2 adjustable coilovers in the front and removed the fogs. my car is so low..... pics coming when i fix the camera. also just a little tease i cant even fit 2 fingers between the wheel and fender. slammed

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
K series fits but u need some mods , i think u have to weld some mounts or something like that, personnaly id go b series cause theyll fit right in but its up to u k series is very nice just a bit more time , money and work needed
Take those pics already haha

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
tokico gas shocks giving me a problem. right rear shock is missing a bushing between the top washer and shock. and the left rear bolt stripped on the stock coilover so im only on one tokico shock. this problem will be fixed this week. but i still have the front coilovers on and its so nice. they are only half way on the coilover sleeve. and im still on my 13" steelies but i am getting some konigs. these are the one i want-15"