5+ Year Member
Those wheels are gross lol. But the drop looks sick :thumbs up

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drop looks nice, i say go lower... Why dont you leave the coupe as a DD and swap the hatch... Its lighter...:what:

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
see the reason i wont dd the coupe, is my hatch is my first car technically and i wish to love it and baby it meaning flooring it(on public roads lol) and just slowly build it and keep it really clean! but the coupe i have no emotional connection with (yet) and once i do, the coupe will be stripped and ready for racing, plus i like the the way coupes drive when it comes to body roll and cornering its less top heavy. but overall heavier than a hatch. idk but i feel like id rather race the coupe. the way i see it i will race the coupe and build the hatch till its so nice id have to race it. and with the coupe its just my practice car.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Nice drop really liking the color white by the way, not feelin the wheels but ur taste get the ones you want

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
any wheel suggestions are fine, my budget for rims w/out tires is 200-300 for all four rims, so post up a pic of some nice wheels that i would consider, just i dont like old school wheels. and thanks everyone im loving the drop, everytime i walk outside i just sit there for five minutes and look at my car thinking, dam thats nice lol.

barrett

Registered VIP
rims without tires 200-300.. you'll have to score a crazy deal. i haven't seen rims go that cheap unless they are steelies or something. check junkyard maybe? see if an OEM wheel looks decent

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i was looking at those konigs and there only like 80 each so are konigs the only cheap ones? and any rims are nice to me, i love gsr meshies, but any nice wheel is fine with me, also update, permanetly removed ugly fogs =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think you are starting to swerve over in the wrong lane man, the tach looks horrible, and dont put black corners on it . they look like poop. please keep this car clean or ill drive to where you are and personally back hand you for messing up a virgin hatch with ebay crap

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
ive strayed away from black corners no worries lol, and tach is also temporary im just using it for saving gas by shifting at 2, and to find better shift points, the cx model doesnt have a stock tach so friend gave me this... im probably getting the stock ex cluster or go the expensive route of maybe a sk2 cluster?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, just get a ex cluster, or a sir cluster, the sir cluster has white face gauges. and has a tach.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
update- took my dad for a ride, he drives an 07 saleen mustang straight pipes.... and he enjoyed my car alot. i asked him to guess my horsepower and he guessed 185....... lol i said 70. so he told me, what 70hp? this things fast. and that made my day.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
iv got a powder coated valve cover you need to buy from me, would look sick

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG