My 99 civic dx sedan build

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow. that sucks camel wang.
even if you decide NOT to keep the car, you should get an exchange for that motor. you bought it, might as well get your money's worth
if nothing else, you can get a little extra if you decide to sell, since you'll have a replacement mill

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Well the junkyard wont exchange for another motor which i hate but i wanna keep it and work on it while i get a cheap one to drive or just toss it and get a 06 civic si or somthing semi affordable but newer thats stick shift.im not sure its either keep it and sit it some where and work on it while driving a cheap Car or toss it altogether for a whole new Car.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
The guy never told me i had to pay a extra $100 for the,warrenty and said thats why there was a $50 co charge but like others said he should have let me get another motor but he wont.i think the motor had issues already and lasted 2 weeks.but,oh well im not argueing with that place screw them.my dad said to take them to court but its not worth it,,it is but their not gonna give in.so ill,get a new Car or get one cheao and fix the current Car and get another motor and fix it all the way befor it goes in.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude that sucks

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
I know specialy when your low on cash.idk what to do but have to make a choice asap.either toss the Car and try for a 06 si civic or keep it and sit it some where and slowly work on it and save and get a cheap Car or pick up truck from a up coming Car auction in november.all my civic needs is a new motor fully fixed and a whole new exhaust and a new windsheild and a flashed ecu.id really hate to toss this Car after 3 years to make it look like it does it hurts but i have to make a choice this week any suggestions.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Punctuation. I suggest punctuation.

And um. If you can't afford to fix it how the hell can u buy an 06si?

Sent from my Note 2

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
I was about to get the money for the 06.thing is I wasnt gonna dump money into somthing that kept giving me problems left and right.second great news today is my buddy got me,a new motor from the place that tried to tell me no but they said yes and we are going to get the motor swapped and fix whats wrong and replace my exhaust and get me back on the road soon.but while thats going on im cruisin in my friend/brothers truck.oh yea I sold some parts and made $120 today so things are looking up.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Hopfully it stays that way.im gonna get rid of the car one way or another because im not one of these guys that throws $10,000 at a car.so its either get a car at a upcoming auction or get a newer car at the dealer.as much as I dont wanna make car payments I want a newer car im tired of fixing on a old car that keeps breaking specialy when its the same parts overand over.I dont have time for that ill try for a manual car thats newer from the factory like a Kia forte or somthing decent.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Sold this Car now currently looking for a new ride to begin on again thats not a weekly or daily money pit for no reason.mite buy a newer Car like a 06 or find a cheap hatchback that runs good and just do bodywork to it for now.