My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That paint is sick man...
Thanks man, Cant wait until the car is finished so I can DD it again... After driving around my lifted truck spending 100 bucks a week in gas, It'll be nice on my wallet too.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So what are doing once it is back together? Lip Kit or anything? When will this be done? Did you paint the bay at all?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The engine bay didnt get sprayed except for the core support that had to be replaced. I am putting the factory OEM Si Lip on the front. Eventually going to get the OEM Mudguards, and window visors. I really want spoon mirrors but new rimmies are in the mix :D Should be able to run it by the end of the week Im hoping

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Little update on the EM1, I took out the recaros and hella cleaned them, holy s**t spent 4 hours on each seat and they look pretty near brand new now. Was in a uber cleaning mood tonight and spend 3 hours shampooing and cleaning the carpet in the civic (which was extremely disgusting, It didn't look that dirty...Needless to say, no more yellow lab puppy riding in the civic with me anymore), put in my inner fender splash shields on both sides, and pretty much just getting ready to put in all the parts that come tomorrow. I'm hoping to have her all cleaned up and back together by this afternoon. Loving how shes comming together. Jesus Christ is it hard having 2 cars that you want to dump money into...and a bike....

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Little update on the EM1, I took out the recaros and hella cleaned them, holy s**t spent 4 hours on each seat and they look pretty near brand new now. Was in a uber cleaning mood tonight and spend 3 hours shampooing and cleaning the carpet in the civic (which was extremely disgusting, It didn't look that dirty...Needless to say, no more yellow lab puppy riding in the civic with me anymore), put in my inner fender splash shields on both sides, and pretty much just getting ready to put in all the parts that come tomorrow. I'm hoping to have her all cleaned up and back together by this afternoon. Loving how shes comming together. Jesus Christ is it hard having 2 cars that you want to dump money into...and a bike....
FIrst of all I want some pics damn't lol... I love your cars bro... Wish I had time, energy and Space to paint mine... Its silver now, not sure if I want to keep it silver...

Anyways... I really want some recaro's! So is your carpet red?

So what bike you got?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well glad to see she is repainted and running and doing well! However I am NOT digging that sticker on the back AT ALL... Looks really Tacky IMO... But your ride, and you did a damn good job with painting it bro... What about the interior pics all minty clean?

So a question for you, why does the grill look off to me like the color doesn't match? Also bring your hood bump up on the passenger side, it's sitting low... lol sorry went to school for Auto Body and worked at it for a few yrs, and didn't like to be working doing something I enjoy as hobby... Made me not like it so much... Sexy!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya been designing a decal and the easiest way is to put it on the car, it was 9 degrees last night and I didnt feel like pulling it off. The grill was really dirty compared to the rest of the car.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykPW3wQkLjs

I'm 1st, my boys mitchy is 2nd, and Bragg is 3rd

actually just wrecked into a tree a few days ago, was crossing open water, didnt really realize how fast I was going until I hit the shore and tried to take the corner on the trail at 60, ended up rolling the sled and clipping a tree at 50, launched off the sled, landed about 40 feet away on a stump, cracked my helmet. Sled bounced off the tree and flipped twice in the air, landed back down on the skis, Only thing that happened to the sled was bending the handlebars back at the riser, which was a 2 minute fix because all I had to do was losen the riser bolts and slide it back up.. I am retarded lucky it missed a. the cowling, b. the tunnel, c. the windshield and the gauges... I walked away with a motherfucking sore back and had to be taken to the hospital where I was informed if I would've hit the stump with my back 2 inches further to the right I wouldn't be able to walk or have function from the neck down. Worse part is, my mom is a doctor at the hospital I went to.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

ya ya I know the hood isnt aligned right, I'm getting around to it :P

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the grill needs re painted as well..its faded and isnt matching the new paint..no half assing i thought!!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey!

Your Hood isn't alligned!!!!!!!

LOL Had to....

And the grill I agree, NO HALF ASSING!!!

Dude your a lucky f**ker! You missed being a veg! Glad your ok!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright so little update on the civic, I went and picked up some wheels.... aaaaand here they are. They are literally brand new wheels and tires, the tires still have the stickers and hair on them.. Only put maybe 10 miles on them he said. Picked them up for alot cheaper then buying wheels +shipping then ordering tires+shipping. Anyway, here they are. btw- the Si's are going on the red civic until I get my wheels of choice for that :twisted: