My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn bro, looks awesome! I really like the wheels... I wouldn't think of red wheels on a blue Si Looking good... You pulled it off well... FIX your grill damn't LOL... Driving me nuts ha ha :P

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man ive always wanted a 99-00 si.. very nice car man good work:thumbs up
Haha thanks man, It's a work in progress, Still trying to mod this one as well as my "race" civic.. Never get 2 because you'll be stuck on which one to mod.

UCCRacing said:
Damn bro, looks awesome! I really like the wheels... I wouldn't think of red wheels on a blue Si Looking good... You pulled it off well... FIX your grill damn't LOL... Driving me nuts ha ha

I know right? The red wheels look sooooo fresh on her. As for the grill, Its comming man, that one is actually cracked and broken but you cant tell. I am going to order a new one and since I have extra paint left it'll be an exact color match, just trying to get her there... In time my friend :lol:

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to Augusta today to shoot some pics, got there kinda late in the day was limited on sunlight. More to come.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
\
I know right? The red wheels look sooooo fresh on her. As for the grill, Its comming man, that one is actually cracked and broken but you cant tell. I am going to order a new one and since I have extra paint left it'll be an exact color match, just trying to get her there... In time my friend :lol:
Yeah dude the red just pops! Just curious, any thoughts of a CF hood? I think the car is sooo clean but it's missing something I think but can't put my finger on it... And the photo shoot came out good! Glad you got some camera pix up! =)

How much did you get the wheels for?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda got a deal on them.. paid 600 bucks, they are literally brand new, like the tires still have the stickers on them. Guy bought them and drove to the store and back, then sold his car and the buyer didnt want the wheels.

No plans on the CF hood tho! I do have retrofitted CTR's that I'm going to be putting in as soon as summer hits. Heres what they looked like before.

btw those are both my Si's. Currently my blue Si is JDM B18C Swapped and my Red Si is getting a fully built JDM B16A with a 35R hopefully boosting 20psi by mid-late summer.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those wheels are so played out, but w/e you want

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy s**t.

I was debating leaving it at that but i'll elaborate... That is the Sexiest Civic i've ever seen. I'm jealous :(
I'll give you what you payed for it =)

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh. Dude put the Si's back on!
Nah man, Si's aren't anything special.. Need something to stick out.

R3dlineES1 said:
those wheels are so played out, but w/e you want
I'm literally the only person in central maine that has a modded civic period. Around here very very few people have a civic Si. Maybe in your area they are played out but up here they are hott. I've had a bunch of people complimenting me in person today while I was shooting pics.

DRISSN said:
Holy s**t.

I was debating leaving it at that but i'll elaborate... That is the Sexiest Civic i've ever seen. I'm jealous
I'll give you what you payed for it =)

haha thanks alot man =)

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pick up on the hatch! You did get a great deal on it.What you planning on doing to it? Great Augusta shots of the EM1.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tragedy to that good car, at least it is with someone who will appreciate it. you did a good job with it, looks classic.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I f**king hate you! WHY can't I get s**t like this?!?! I need PLANS though...whats the plans? lol

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah man the si came out great. what are you going to do with the hatch!?