My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UCC: That BYS bumper is pretty sweet; I'd rock that on an EBP with a big ass FMIC 8 days of the week... idk about the gray though, but still a hella clean ride.

98civb18c: The 7th pic down, of the gold ASR & LCAs, damn that shits low! Did you do that for the pic or did you actually roll like that for a while?

Great build, you get lucky as hell on these finds... I need to move north or something.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UCC: That BYS bumper is pretty sweet; I'd rock that on an EBP with a big ass FMIC 8 days of the week... idk about the gray though, but still a hella clean ride.

98civb18c: The 7th pic down, of the gold ASR & LCAs, damn that shits low! Did you do that for the pic or did you actually roll like that for a while?

Great build, you get lucky as hell on these finds... I need to move north or something.
My car is silver but thinking about White!

Also that pic is in the grass so that is about 2 inch right there!

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My car is silver but thinking about White!
White is really clean, I love white civics... but silver is rare around these parts.. I think it is everywhere. I'm just not a big fan of non-metallic gray in that pic you posted.

True... but with all that camber, and the muff touching, I'd call it slammed. Your right about the grass though, I didn't factor that in.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JuiceBoxHero said:

I actually drove it like that. Think I have a few more of her lowww like that, but ya. Something about being slammed that I cant get enough of. And at the time I took that pic, I was rolling 17's and tucking them, now I've got 15's!

HAHA wow what a change.
Yes sir. Now I'm on #3!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I read all 19 pages today in school. Looks like an awesome clean build. thanks for using all 45 mins :D!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Probably have to pick up that issue and check it out. You gonna make another build thread for the hatch?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tell me about it. The day I'm on a cover I'll stop modding because I know it'll be good enough. Until then I'm cashing checks and snapping necks!

Thats my goal, get featured in a mag specifically focusing on Hondas but its hard because I have to stand out over everyone else. Over the Type R's over the mad cash dumped into turbo builds and 4g sets of wheels. Someday I promise you that! Some things that frustrate me is that kids in my area pay shops to get s**t done for them. Everything I've done to both my civics I've done my self in my garage. ( I did have my bud help me on the paint ) but my auto to manual conversion I did, my jdm gsr I did, my big brakes, I did. I rewired my entire DX harness for Vtec, IACV fix, all that stuff. Theres a kid here who went out and bought an already built Integra Type R and submits it in shows and s**t. Took home 2nd at HIN for hottest JDM and the only thing he actually did to it was put in takata harnesses. Another kid wanted a turbo RSX so he brought it to a shop and had them install a turbo kit for him, doesnt know any tech about it and talks it up like he does. Ask him a question related to how things work and he tries to bullshit an answer. Oh well, In the end It'll be worth it!