5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want red =( i hate college lol

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm willing to work with you guys! Setup a group buy and I can significantly reduce the prices for you guys.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol idk if you can reduce the seats enough for me to afford, im broke as hell lol ill have to hit you up later

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, wish i could afford them. 17 a little big but i would love some by 8's

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i wouldnt be able to afford anything now either lol. i graduated in december and just got a job at chrysler so i may be hittin you up soon haha

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep me in mind when your looking for stuff. I can beat anyone elses pricing!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How many people would we need to get the recaro's at 500/set ? lol

Just throwing it out there =) I could go for 500/set easy

(not that the price is bad, my budget SUCKS)

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man I was just thinking of something...

You know how SICK it would have been if you would have kept that Integra....

-5 Lug
-RHD
-Recaro's
-Type R front
-Type R motor
-Boosted!

Man that thing would have been SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK and we know you know how to throw it down... Man I am in heaven thinking of it... lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^agreed, i may be able to take out a loan for 500 lol chris do a type r! its not like you dont have the parts sitting there

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Recaro's, I could do 750 Red or Black a set + shipping if we had a minimum of 6-7 people interested in buying them, 700 a set if 10 or more. Shipping quotes would differ depending on the area AND, I'd LOVE to meet you local CC guys in person!

I know!! My next honda project will be a CTR or ITR. I'm leaning on a 99-00 CTR in Phoenix Yellow or Champ White. Whether I have to Clone one or buy a legit one its my dream. OEM B16B wire tucked and all motor with legit spoon/mugen parts. Trust me in no f**king way am I done with Hondas whatsoever. I'm going to med school ontop of dealing this s**t, so I will have the cash flow to support it. I also am in the process of buying my first apartment building unit... Stay tuned <3

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol im in med school till the end of this year then transfering to a tech school for collision repair. If you are willing to do the work its worth it, but its a lot. like 4 hour assignments a day just for chem alone. goodluck man. your setting a good life up for yourself

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both my Ma and my Step-dad are Doctors. My Dad owns a successful small business, which is where I get my sense of entrepreneurship from. I dont want to have to worry about money and I want to be able to do whatever the f**k I want when I want, and buy a USDM and JDM ITR and CTR, S2K, 550awhp Evo, Turbo R1 and a bunch of other toys in a 7 Bay warehouse/garage with lifts and full snap-on tool boxes on a tile floor.... It'll pay off. :D Gotta make life your b***h if you want to play by the rules

gunny704

dude does the company you work for sell parts off ebay? Cause I swear ive seen parts identical to the ones youve posted on ebay before! anyways if you do a CTR do champ white! they look so sexy!!!!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
negative they do not sell parts on ebay. They have their own website.