my ej1 build thread

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

shitty cell pic but you get the point

ZeroMech63

Deffinately the definition of a build thread... Sick build brotha!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Tire tucks pretty good and still retains that aggressive beefy-ness.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know what you mean. My last coupe went up and down like every week because i like riding low, but it doesn't drive nearly as nice. Damn trade-offs lol

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know what you mean. My last coupe went up and down like every week because i like riding low, but it doesn't drive nearly as nice. Damn trade-offs lol
lol haha so true so true.

update but no pics as of yet, picked up some integra type r floor mats (5 piece set) yesterday for $50 and theyre pretty mint

Decipher

Registered VIP
The stance is awesome. I've got a question about your exhaust... I've never seen the piping come that far down behind the rear axle... is there a reason it drops so low into that last bend? Is that still the Meagan Racing cat-back?

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
B.o.n.e.r
LOL!

The stance is awesome. I've got a question about your exhaust... I've never seen the piping come that far down behind the rear axle... is there a reason it drops so low into that last bend? Is that still the Meagan Racing cat-back?
thanks man. its the megan racing drift spec. cat back, its just how its made. i thnk its that low because it then bends up and to the side.

f***in a that b**** is sick
thanks man!

Looks good man
thank you sir

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I should really stop checking this thread. I cant afford insurance on another car. :lol:

In my opinion that stance is perfect. Again nice work!

civicspencer

Registered VIP
.......at the start i didnt much like it but it got more and more nice, great example of a civic at its current state haha, hopefully i am getting this coupe im looking at and can make it look sexy like yours, great job, lovin it