aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice,glad to see another ej in the making

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just cleaned er today so i figured id take some pics, enjoy =)

and of course the money shots.. :roll:

cant wait til i put my blades on :D

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice but dump it plz if your going to move slow you have to sit low

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice but dump it plz if your going to move slow you have to sit low
true, but i want to save up for a camber kit first before i dump it so i dont kill my tires, but bodywork, new interior, and new motor/tranny are above that on my list

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pssht i could have bought walmarts tire and lube with as many tires as i have gone through...
being low is an addiction

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pssht i could have bought walmarts tire and lube with as many tires as i have gone through...
being low is an addiction
lol true idk we'll see im good with the height right now, but maybe later i'll want to go lower, thus why i bought coilovers :lol:

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea well she will look good with the blades on you should polish them they look so sexy

XeroReboot

Z6-All Motor
** all pics have been re-sized**

also i know probably most of you think the interior looks bad/is rice, but i dont mind it and it was my personal choice to do it.. cant please everyone :roll:
Eh, if you like it then keep it... of course it'd look alot better if your car's interior were black. But I'll be honest I totally did the same thing in my '89 MR2-Supercharged, Repainted everything black and dark blue.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, thanks for your honesty at least man. i would like black interior sometime along the line..

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i FINALLY got my blades on lol. anywhere heres a couple pictures i quickly snapped. hopefully ill wax the car soon and have a little photoshoot with my fisheye =)

and yes i know they need some honda centercaps but moneys tight right now..

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
decided to finally do the interior all-black so im slowly working at that, following "connies92hatchie"s tutorial on interior painting and dying. heres what ive got so far

re-assembled rear panels

and back into the car..

re-did the headliner and its all back in now..

passenger side door panel finished

still gotta do the carpet, dash, center consoles, drivers door, and then i should be good =) also thinking of re-stitching my shift boot with a nice red stitch just like the type-r one. if anyones wondering, the fabric on the door still feels the same.. no crustiness at all

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i re-did my carpet black heres a quick before and after shot, the black carpet looks streaky because i had just vacuumed it.

lmk what you guys think so far.