My EJ8; my slow build.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get home till like 7 or 7:30 with traffic.

Oh mini update: ordered an antenna block off plate.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ That's what I need to do. I hate my antenna stub lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: thanks

Was too hung over to start on it on Sunday. Ooops.

Oh. And boyfriend has given me an ultimatum: I have to finish the motor and have it running before we move out. Because if we're living together I can't dump money into the coupe.... :(

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol: thanks

Was too hung over to start on it on Sunday. Ooops.

Oh. And boyfriend has given me an ultimatum: I have to finish the motor and have it running before we move out. Because if we're living together I can't dump money into the coupe.... :(

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rent is cheap when two people live in one place... say you were into cars when he met you, so he should understand that is what you spend cash on.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rent is cheap when two people live in one place... say you were into cars when he met you, so he should understand that is what you spend cash on.
I know... but he wants us to live responsibly and such... and then I don't know what he has planned for the future.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can't mod a car responsibly? I have a house, a wife, a son, a dog, and they all get taken care of before my car gets anything. :what:

With your car being a long term project, I really can't see an issue.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can't mod a car responsibly? I have a house, a wife, a son, a dog, and they all get taken care of before my car gets anything. :what:

Yeah.... I probably don't make as much as you do.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

What kind of dog do you have? :O

Thread jack!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know... but he wants us to live responsibly and such... and then I don't know what he has planned for the future.
Live your life the way you're going to live it. One piece of advice: do NOT pool your income. Keep your income separate, split things right down the middle. Everyone will be happier, everyone will have more money, and respect what he does with his money. No one should tell you "you need to live more responsibly". For what!? Getting old and regretting what you didn't do? I've done stupid s**t, lived irresponsibly through my teens/twenties, and I'm beyond glad I did it.